Great location if you want to be near the airport. It is not close to any attractions. Its a good hour train ride to get to the Eiffel Tower. It even cost a additional train fee to get from the airport to Anthony (Anthony is the first stop on the main train that takes you into town). Your best bet is to purchase a daily ticket from the hotel to use the train to get into town. The ride is about a hour long.
The hotel and my room were very clean. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The spoke good English. They offered a very good breakfast with a wide variety of food to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the south and west terminals of Paris-Orly Airport, only 20 minutes from Paris city centre, Hilton Paris Orly Airport provides modern and comfortable guest rooms decorated in rich, warm tones. The hotels offers selected leisure amenities to complement its extensive portfolio of meeting and conference facilities for business travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hilton EMEA, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Paris Orly Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Paris Orly Airport Hotel Orly
- Hilton International Orly
- Orly Hilton International
- Paris Hilton