“You get what you expect of Hilton...Nothing More .”

Hilton Paris Orly Airport
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Orly
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dubai
“You get what you expect of Hilton...Nothing More .”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Stayed there as part of a tour group for 3 nights. The rooms were clean and neat and pretty big compared to other hotels in paris. The staff were helpful and polite. The hotel is quite old and seems to have undergone renovation quite a few times. Wifi is free in the lobby and charged at 15 euros per 24hrs (non-stop) which was abit towards the expensive side. But the connectivity was pretty fast in the rooms. Breakfast was decent with the normal continental cuisine and the same menu over the 3 days. Guess if you are looking for a place in Orly you should book here or else try some place inside the city.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
NvanKuler, Manager at Hilton Paris Orly Airport, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a comment on this internet site.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed the room and helpfullness of the hotel staff. I have also well noted your comments regarding the breakfast and internet.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon in the hotel.

Nancy van Kuler

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
UpNorth
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Stayed many times for business, most convenient for the airport by a mile. Always found the staff really friendly and helpful, probably because I was a familiar face. It's not brilliant by any means but whenever I had an issue it was always dealt with quickly whic I don't think you can ask anymore of than that.

Rooms were comfy so long as you were in the newer part of the hotel, breakfast was good quality and varied selection for all pallates.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Thingymejig
NvanKuler, Manager at Hilton Paris Orly Airport, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding your stays in the hotel.

The team and I are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service given and that you enjoyed the comfortable rooms and varied breakfast.

We hope to welcome you again soon in the hotel.

Orly, France
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Positives: Good beds Speed of service in the restaurant Negatives: Slow & Unfriendly receptionist Poor wireless connection, unable to stay connected for > 15 minutes Outdated fitness equipment Limited breakfast buffet, special requests take long to arrive

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your comments on this site.

I am happy to read that you are satisfied with our beds and service in the restaurant. Nevertheless, I have well noted that you are less satisfied with the service at the reception, the breakfast and fitness equipment.

I would be very happy to talk to you during a next stay with us.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Was only in this hotel for one night and had no complaints except that you had to pay 15 euros for the internet in your room but was free in public areas.
Staff were friendly and the food was good. There is a shuttle bus to and from the airport as well which is good.
The rooms are big with great comfortable beds....

Room Tip: For you smokers out there they offer smoking rooms at the time of your booking so you have to ask...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Steve B
NvanKuler, Manager at Hilton Paris Orly Airport, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your kind comments regarding the friendly staff, nice food, the shuttle bus and comfortable beds.

Nevertheless, I have well noted your comments regarding internet. Please note that apart from offering internet in the lobby, we also offer internet to our loyal guests.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again soon in the hotel.

Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 November 2013

A nice hotel, very handy for Orly airport. Food was very nice.I had a steak that arrived on a slate. The "black burger" my colleague had to eat looked good. The price of the beer was VERY expensive. At 9.5 euros for 500ml, it was an expensive night at the bar. The price of the shorts was off the map, so we stayed well clear. Breakfast was good with a huge choice at the buffet.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Bob L
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on this website.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and the dishes at our restaurant. I would like to inform you that our bar prices are in line with our competitors.

I hope that we can welcome you again soon in the hotel.

San Gabriel, California
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I had a health issue (it cleared up on the second day of my stay) which caused some problems with my mobility. The staff really went out of their way to help out with free room service and assisting my wife with the luggage. Hilton hotels generally have outstanding staff but these people were the best! The hotel does need an update, the rooms are a bit dated, etc. I do have to say thank you to the staff, however!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay in the hotel.

I have shared your kind comments regarding the helpfulness of the staff with all the team.

We all look forward to welcoming you again in the hotel.

San Ramon, California
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed at Hilton at CDG and it was great, so I figured ORY should be ok... boy was I wrong. I booked though Expedia the hotel for one night on Oct 17, and my room was 208 for your reference.

The shuttle that is said to be there for pickup at the airport every 15 minutes were no where to be be seen while I waited for about 45 minutes. Finally someone told me that they had similar bad experience with Hilton shuttle and I should call them. So after calling them, they arrived around 11:00 pm. The check-in was mostly painless although I had to wait at the counter with one person working while I can hear bunch of people behind the office talking and laughing. Finally another person came out to check me in - who seemed clueless about how to check-in a customer.

When I got to the room, it reminded me of a storage room rather than a hotel room. All phones were broken (there were two) and TV remote did not work. It was late and I was tired so I didn't bother going down stairs to ask them to fix it.

At $200, this is cheap for France, but give me a break. It was supposed to be a Hilton brand! Gave me a very bad taste in my psych for my last day in France.

Room Tip: Avoid if you can. I would stay at best western next time, since I see their shuttle every 10 minute...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Orly hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Orly
Ibis Budget Paris Orly Aeroport
Ibis Paris Orly Aeroport
Mercure Paris Orly Aeroport
Grand Hotel Senia
Grand Hotel Senia
#2 of 6 in Orly
Best Western Plus Paris Orly Airport
Kyriad Orly Aeroport - Athis Mons

Been to Hilton Paris Orly Airport? Share your experiences!