Stayed there as part of a tour group for 3 nights. The rooms were clean and neat and pretty big compared to other hotels in paris. The staff were helpful and polite. The hotel is quite old and seems to have undergone renovation quite a few times. Wifi is free in the lobby and charged at 15 euros per 24hrs (non-stop) which was abit towards the expensive side. But the connectivity was pretty fast in the rooms. Breakfast was decent with the normal continental cuisine and the same menu over the 3 days. Guess if you are looking for a place in Orly you should book here or else try some place inside the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the south and west terminals of Paris-Orly Airport, only 20 minutes from Paris city centre, Hilton Paris Orly Airport provides modern and comfortable guest rooms decorated in rich, warm tones. The hotels offers selected leisure amenities to complement its extensive portfolio of meeting and conference facilities for business travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Paris Orly Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Paris Orly Airport Hotel Orly
- Hilton International Orly
- Orly Hilton International
- Paris Hilton