When we fly home from visiting family in the south of France, we have to fly into Orly Airport and transfer to CDG for the flight to the States. We usually stay at the ibis Hotel at CDG, but our flight came into Orly too late for the transfer shuttle to CDG, which stops running after 10:30pm. We ended up staying at the ibis Hotel at Orly airport to take the shuttle in the morning. These hotels are very basic, designed for travelers catching a plane the next day, however this hotel room was like the tiny dorm room you call your parents about to complain. Compared to their sister hotel at CDG, this was cramped with barely enough room to turn around. My wife and I were constantly trying to squeeze by each other to get around the room and bathroom. We're definitely putting this on our "hotels of last resort" list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located a short walk from the south terminal (Terminal Sud), the ibis Paris Orly Aeroport hotel welcomes you for your stopover, business or leisure trip. Aeroport de Paris buses and the T7 tramway provide links to the south and west terminals. The completely air-conditioned hotel features 353 rooms (including connecting rooms), 4 meeting rooms, an ibis Kitchen restaurant open until 11pm, a bar and 24-hour snack service. Free WIFI access and Canal+ and beIN Sports channels in the rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Paris Orly Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Orly Aeroport Hotel Orly
- Accor Paris Orly Aeroport
- Ibis Orly