We stayed here for just a night before an early morning AF flight to Biarritz. The hotel was quiet, clean and comfortable and was just what we needed, with very good staff with English language skills. The location is fine for one terminal, but for the Air France terminal it was a very confusing walk the following morning at 5am. We couldn't understand where the transfer was, so ended up going alongside busy roads, through tunnels, and finally we hit a huge huge underground mostly deserted car park, till we arrived at the hire car area and finally the terminal. Quite the unexpected adventure. Still, as stated, the hotel is good, but do check you know the times and location of the transfer the night before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located a short walk from the south terminal (Terminal Sud), the ibis Paris Orly Aeroport hotel welcomes you for your stopover, business or leisure trip. Aeroport de Paris buses and the T7 tramway provide links to the south and west terminals. The completely air-conditioned hotel features 353 rooms (including connecting rooms), 4 meeting rooms, an ibis Kitchen restaurant open until 11pm, a bar and 24-hour snack service. Free WIFI access and Canal+ and beIN Sports channels in the rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Paris Orly Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Orly Aeroport Hotel Orly
- Accor Paris Orly Aeroport
- Ibis Orly