Room as ibis style. Not much to say. Clean, good bed and good shower. However, do not eat there! Not much food, not well cooked, doesn't taste good and it is expensive! Take the shuttle for free back to airport and eat there. Much better choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located a short walk from the south terminal (Terminal Sud), the ibis Paris Orly Aeroport hotel welcomes you for your stopover, business or leisure trip. Aeroport de Paris buses and the T7 tramway provide links to the south and west terminals. The completely air-conditioned hotel features 353 rooms (including connecting rooms), 4 meeting rooms, an ibis Kitchen restaurant open until 11pm, a bar and 24-hour snack service. Free WIFI access and Canal+ and beIN Sports channels in the rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Paris Orly Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Orly Aeroport Hotel Orly
- Accor Paris Orly Aeroport
- Ibis Orly