I stayed here my first and last nights in Paris because of the location, which is unbeatable if you're flying from Orly. I would not stay here again however, because the walls seemed very thin. The first night was alright, but I heard the constant slamming of doors (probably once every 15 seconds) the last night. This did not make for a particularly good night sleep. I stayed in different rooms on different floors for the two stays, so it probably depends on which room your assigned. The staff was nice and the rooms were clean though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located a short walk from the south terminal (Terminal Sud), the ibis Paris Orly Aeroport hotel welcomes you for your stopover, business or leisure trip. Aeroport de Paris buses and the T7 tramway provide links to the south and west terminals. The completely air-conditioned hotel features 353 rooms (including connecting rooms), 4 meeting rooms, an ibis Kitchen restaurant open until 11pm, a bar and 24-hour snack service. Free WIFI access and Canal+ and beIN Sports channels in the rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ibis Paris Orly Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Orly Aeroport Hotel Orly
- Accor Paris Orly Aeroport
- Ibis Orly