“Small room sizes JetPREVILIGE 164525992”

Mercure Paris Orly Aeroport
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Orly
Pune
“Small room sizes JetPREVILIGE 164525992”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Stayed at this hotel overnight during my onward journey for Europe tours. Overall the hotel is good. Well appointed rooms . But rooms sizes are pretty small and does not allow much space for movement . Although it did not matter much since I had to stay there only for ONE night. Toilets are clean, rooms are clean. Parking space for cards is fair enough but if you are travelling in and LDC (Long Distance Coach) , it is difficult for the driver getting in and out of the parking lot. Overall a nice experience.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank PushkarajMulay

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

I had to stay overnight in Orly so I needed an hotel close to the airport.
My flight was delayed but I managed to inform the hotel which transfer the message to the driver. We arrived at the time and I think the driver have done a last stop which was appreciated ....
The room was clean and efficient.
I recommend!

• Stayed August 2013
Sydney
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

I stayed here overnight before taking a connecting flight. It was late when I arrived, however the free bus from the airport was still running. There was a problem here in that the bus was very full and priority was given to some air crew. If the driver had not been pleasant and squeezed everyone in there may have been a riot. On driving in to the hotel compound it does look a bit like a prison, however it is clean and tidy. The front of house staff dealt swiftly and efficiently with the onslaught of arrivals, however room service was finished and there was only sandwiches from a vending machine. The room was large and comfortable with tea and coffee making facilities.
For an overnight stay this hotel is perfect.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

Rooms are dirty, staff doens t care about you. They cut the eletricity 10 am and supose to be back at 17 pm. I leave the hotel before 12 and they don t want to pay my money back because I pay by card. Bad experience since I loose 160 euros from this bastards.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Philippe B, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Orly Aeroport, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Dear Tiago,
I apologize for the impression you received, though I am sure that our team did mention the electrical cut, which was done for security reasons.
We take guest satisfaction very seriously and try to provide our clients with the best welcome possible. I am aware of the issue you mentioned with unsatisfactory for you.
Please accept our sincere apologies and I can assure you that this experience is not typical of the services we strive to offer to our guests. I hope you’ll give us the opportunity in the future to show you how much we have improved.

Best regards,
Philippe Brindeau,

Travellers are raving about these Orly hotels

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

Due that we had to spend one Night near Orly Airport, we gone there at this Mercure Hotel and it was ok there and for one Night it was sufficient. There have been a good Breakfast Service. The Hotel have been very clean. It is not far away from the Paris Orly Airport Terminal and there was a free Transferbus to the Terminal.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orly
BEST WESTERN PLUS Paris-Orly Airport
Ibis Budget Paris Orly Aeroport
Ibis Paris Orly Aeroport
Grand Hotel Senia
Grand Hotel Senia
#2 of 6 in Orly
Hilton Paris Orly Airport
Novotel Paris Orly Rungis

Been to Mercure Paris Orly Aeroport? Share your experiences!