Just stayed hear for a night for the 2nd time on business.
There location is in the middle of an industrial area serving the airport so no sightseeing.
I have to say that the staff are friendly enough, but service in the bar is very slow when the staff appear to be working in the restaurant too, prices are sky high and the food is poor. Possibly the most disappointing club sandwich I've ever had!
This morning we were shepherded into a group breakfast room which was extremely basic in all aspects. Not sure why as other work members were in the main restaurant?
There's is a bad smell of damp near the 200+ numbered rooms and the usual droning air con that goes on when you've turned your own unit off.
Other than that the bed was comfortable and the room clean.
Its a convenient place to spend a night if your flying from Orly, wish I could say better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Orly Aéroport hotel is located 30 minutes from the heart of Paris. This 3-star hotel is an ideal stop for a business trip or vacation in the French capital, located 875 yards (800 meters) from the airport terminals. The hotel has 192 rooms and 6 well-equipped meeting rooms. Free shuttles are available, with departures every 20 minutes. Paying car park available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Paris Orly Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Orly Aeroport Hotel Orly
- Accor Paris Orly Aeroport