I live in the Northeast my sister lives in Norwich so we met in the middle for a Spa weekend. Twin room £100 each,for two nights bed and breakfast. We thought the Spa treatments were reasonable so we pre-booked 3 each, planning to spend the whole Saturday afternoon relaxing. My sisters train journey was dreadful and we were pretty tense by the time we got to the hotel.
The hotel is situated in a busy area that includes a garden centre, various pubs and eateries, we wondered if it would be peaceful because it was right on a busy bypass.
The place is amazing! from the moment you walk through the door, the place is brimming with the most efficient and friendly staff, nothing is too much trouble. Lovely room very comfortable beds and bed linen.
We went into the gym, its small but adequate, and pool, lovely friendly young man explained the essentials. The area was quiet and very relaxing.
However it was the Saturday that we just did not want to end. We spent the morning just swimming in the pool and then went to the Spa. Undoubtedly the best Spa experience EVER!!
Must give a special mention to Fran and Christina, two gorgeous girls, it was wonderful to spend the afternoon with them, as they expertly relieved out tensions, it was terrific. We were brought tea's and coffee's, then afterwards just relaxed in the quiet room, with orange juice and biscuits, or sweeties, no time limit just stay and relax.
Breakfast was excellent, plenty of good food, served with a smile and efficiency. We had room service twice, again, well priced, fast efficient service.
I honestly cannot fault the hotel. It was a very special weekend for my sister and I and we loved every minute of it. Thank you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bentley Hotel & Spa is privately owned and ideally located on the outskirts of Lincoln. It is the only hotel with a fully equipped gym, indoor swimming pool and brand new state of the art Spa. This is a prime location which is ideally located only 8 minutes from the A1 at Newark, and being on the end of the Lincoln by-pass we are only 5 minutes away from the city centre, perfect if you are visiting for business or coming to see Lincoln's beautiful and historic Cathedral and Castle with their extensive grounds. Other facilities in the Leisure Club include: Jacuzzi, Sauna & Steam Room. We also have a hydraulic hoist on the pool side for people who require help climbing in and out of the pool. The hotel is open to the public with the Martini Bar, Jewels Restaurant and the Spa. We offer Free Internet WiFi access for patrons in all bedrooms and conference suites. The Bentley Hotel has state of the art conference facilities catering for all types of events from 2 delegates up to 350 delegates in various sized suites all with Air Conditioning. The Hotel is licensed to hold Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships in three of our suites, all of which can hold up to 100 guests. We can also cater for all types of Wedding Receptions, Private Dinners and Charity Balls.Check out our special seasonal accommodation offers all through the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Bentley Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bentley Hotel And Leisure Club
- Best Western South Hykeham
- South Hykeham Best Western
- Best Western Lincoln
- Lincoln Best Western
- Best Western Plus Bentley Hotel & Spa Lincoln/South Hykeham