Best Western Plus Bentley Hotel & Spa
Lut's B&B(South Hykeham)
US$107
Travelodge Lincoln Thorpe on the Hill(Thorpe On The Hill)(Great Value!)
US$50
Travelodge
Ibis Lincoln(North Hykeham)
US$53
US$51
Hotels.com
Windmill Farm Hotel(North Hykeham)
US$77
Premier Inn Lincoln (Canwick) Hotel(Canwick)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$107
US$85
PremierInn.com
US$103
All reviewssteam roomleisure facilitiesgarden centreswimming pooltrouser pressexecutive roomrestaurant staffgood sizerelaxing stayquiet roomreception staffbuffet breakfastlovely hotelbusy roadchristmas marketmain roadlincolnshire sausages
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My family and I went for a Sunday carvery. The food quality was poor for the price. There was an annoying feel to the meal as the waitress wouldn't leave us alone and we felt rushed. The place was full of the older generation and I wouldn't go back again it was a disappointing experience.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Lukemufc
Bentley82, Owner at Best Western Plus Bentley Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

I'm sorry you did not enjoy your carvery with us last Sunday.
The carvery is extremely popular and has returning customers weekly who thoroughly enjoy the whole experience.
It is unusual for a client to comment the waitress was around too often

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

All staff we met were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean tidy and all equipment worked well. The spa facilities were clean and pleasant with towels and lockers provided free. The bteakfast plentiful and well cooked. The only downside was with dinner. Plenty of food but my main course was bland, although sounded spiced on the menu. Small gripe I suppose. Once again staff were what stood out.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Bentley82, Owner at Best Western Plus Bentley Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you for your review . We are pleased you enjoyed your evening and overnight stay with us .
I hope you will return in the near future
Sincerely

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We were at this hotel for an evening with friends and really enjoyed it.the bar staff were efficient and friendly,and I have to say it was spotlessly clean.the food we were served was gorgeous we had beef and it was really good.the table was well laid out the dining room staff worked really hard and the food was served by real friendly waiting staff.we thought the drinks would be really expensive but they were fairly priced everyone agreed the meal was lovely.and we would definetley eat at the restaurant again.both the ladies and gents toilets were spotless.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your excellent review of your evening with us all our team will be grateful for your kind words over your service and the food.
Please revisit very soon
Kind regards

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Stayed here for a couple of nights on a birthday trip to Lincoln. The hotel was pleasant, clean, and quiet despite the A46 bypass running very near to the bedroom windows. The staff were all friendly, efficient and helpful. Somehow they only left one set of towels on the second day and we mentioned this while having dinner in the bar. Within 15-20 minutes the receptionist passed by and told us they had left another set in the room. We were staying mid week, and most people there appeared to be either working in the area or at a meeting in the hotel. The food in the restaurant and the bar was tasty and well cooked (not overdone) and about average price. The wine was not too expensive. Our only quibble might be the location. It was easy to find, but we overshot the turning just after a roundabout on first arriving and had to turn round and come back to turn across the traffic. It is easy to get to, and easy to go into Lincoln and back if using a car. However the buses into Lincoln and back only run every couple of hours and stop around 5 pm so I wouldn't stay here if using public transport. If you like eating in different places the only local alternatives are a Macdonald's across a busy road or a steak-type place on the entrance road. Anything else you'd need to drive or taxi to and from. We used the pool which was fine for several lengths but not the gym or the rest of the spa.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

How nice ! another satisfied customer .
We are all delighted that you enjoyed yourselves when you stayed with us here at the Bentley and that the team helped you so efficiently.
It is pleasing to receive comments such as yours and gives us the confidence boost that is so often needed to feel that the job is worthwhile .
Thank you so much .
Please stay again very soon
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I have stayed at the Bentley on business many times in the past, and have always found it very comfortable and well run. The last time I stayed there, I was dining with a colleague in the hotel's restaurant, when I starting choking on a piece of meat. Within a few seconds, when it was obvious to the restaurant staff that I was in trouble, one of them started to bang me on the back until the offending morsel was dislodged and I could breathe again. Both of the young ladies on duty - both called Charlotte - acted very promptly and calmly, and saved me from what could have been a very nasty outcome. I was very impressed with the way they handled the situation, and can't thank them enough.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Bentley82, Owner at Best Western Plus Bentley Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

What a meal !!!! Thank you for your kind comments . I am so happy that your choking ended rapidly with the help of our two members of staff , you must have been very frightened.
I hope you will return and enjoy another meal with us very soon .
Many thanks once again for your kind words
Sincerely