“Hidden and beautiful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cusarare Falls

Cusarare Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Scenic spot for hikers through Copper Canyon that includes dramatic waterfalls, ancient ruins and cave dwellings.
Lisbon, Portugal
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Hidden and beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

We went there on a Saturday so we got some native children to guide us. They knew the place and helped us getting to the waterfalls. It's wonderful and it can probably get even better if after a few rainy days. There are natives selling handcrafts along the way. I'm not sure it's cheaper than in the village but I think that if you buy things in the mountain the money goes directly to the community.

Visited August 2013

Ensenada, Mexico
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Another must see location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

A waterfall worth every step. You can take the long hike in (about 1 hour) or you can continue on the main highway for another 3km and exit in the town. Cross over the bridge and pay the $10pesos per person. It's about a 100 minute drive down the canyon (very passable for most cars) and if it hasn't been raining too much. You can then walk to the falls in about 10 minutes. Take note that therre will be tons of vendors along your walk to the falls.

Visited August 2013
Houston
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

This falls are very nice, a little dry since it was not during the rainy season. I was told in September they are better. I did not go all the way down since you have to go down 250 steps, not good for my High Blood Pressure. But I did walk around it and took some great pictures. The tarahumara kids were so helpful guiding my mom, my friend and my self. Make sure if you use their services tip them please!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank vhamnett
Phoenix, Arizona
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Frozen Falls!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2013

We visited Cusarare Falls during the month of December, 2012. The falls were mostly frozen, and absolutely breakthtaking. A local kid took us down to the bottom of the waterfall, and we had stunning views looking up. Tarahumaras were there selling their wares along the trail to the falls, and I will say that the necklaces and baskets here were some of the most intricate that I saw throughout the entire trip.

Afterwards, our Three Amigos tour guide had set up a lovely picnic lunch next to the river, and although chilly, we had spectacular views for our "feast."

Visited December 2012
Malaysia
118 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Where water falls at 90deg.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

This water fall is special because the water falls at 90 deg. sharp right down to the bottom. The whole view is breath taking and unique.

Visited April 2012