“Lovely casita, perfect location”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance call to Casa Mandu property
Casa Mandu owner in the main square
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sylvias
Boston
“Lovely casita, perfect location”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The casita was just perfect for our weeklong getaway to San Miguel. Beautifully furnished and equipped; the pictures don't fully convey how lovely it is. Easy walk to the Jardin, shopping and great restaurants. Ruth, the owner, is on site and so welcoming, with great recommendations of places to visit. Highly recommended!

20 Apr 2017
Thanks again for a great review, from a guest who appreciated what we do for client satisfaction
Ruth Hayward
searcymlb
San Francisco, California
“Wonderful introduction to San Miguel de Allende”
Reviewed 19 August 2016 for a stay in December 2015

The Casita was perfect for me and would be great for a couple. The Casita was in great condition and everything worked properly. Ruth, the owner, was extremely helpful to me as this was my first time in San Miguel. I don't believe I could have had a better introduction to San Miguel Allende. In fact, we recently purchased a home in San Miguel. John B.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Perfect location, walked to everything
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
20 Aug 2016
Thanks John, so glad you have decided to make San Miguel your home away from home
Ronald P
“A great location with a great price and wonderful host”
Reviewed 16 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

when the small and non-descript doors opened up from the street you will be blown away by the beauty and charm of the Casita. We stayed in the 2 room casita with a private patio. Some folks complained about noise from the street but we did not find that to be a problem. The skylights were a problem to me in the bedroom as I am use to total darkness when sleeping so i recommend eye shades for that if you are like me. Although there is no A/C the bedrooms fan was plenty and in fact we usually had to use a blanket at night. The kitchen den area did not have a fan and we found it to be a warm during the day and early evening. We would spend this time on our patio though having a dinner of crusty bread, wine and cheese so no problem there.

The very best part of our stay was Ruth. She went out of her way to make us at home and make suggestions for sights and restaurants for us to visit. Each morning she would visit with us on our patio while we having our coffee and inquire as to what plans we had and then make suggestions or give us tips about them. This truly made our trip memorable and trouble free.
To top things off the location is perfect. Located in the outer centro area it is far enough away to offer quiet tranquility but close enough to walk to anything you want to see. Tired? A cab to anywhere is about $2!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and hospitality
Liked least: Den and kitchen area could us a fan
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
18 Aug 2016
I really appreciate your thoughtful review
Thanks so much
jtdnyc
New York City, New York
“Colorful casita in perfect location”
Reviewed 16 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I recently spent 10 nights in Casa Mandu's colorful casita. A few nights with my partner and the rest alone. I had a wonderful time. I was able to cook at night and felt safe by myself. I loved falling asleep to the sound of the fountain right outside my window. Ruth is a wonderful hostess. She offered some suggestions based on my interests and it was a pleasure talking to her about my time in San Miguel and life in general. The only negative I can think of is the bed was a little hard for my taste. I did get used to it though. You won't go wrong staying at Casa Mandu!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
18 Aug 2016
Appreciate your comments, thanks so much
Phetita
Sydney, Australia
“Home away from home, mi casita e Su casita”
Reviewed 15 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The host was amazing
Went out of her way to make sure everything was fantastic
Helped plan excursions, took me out to places in San Miguel and in the country to places I would never have discovered
I am planning to return next year, from Australia just to visit her and Mandu and Ginger , that's how wonderful my experience was

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
18 Aug 2016
Thanks Phe, I will look forward to seeing you next year.
Ruth
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing