The property could not have been more enchanting...and comforting...and certainly added to my San Miguel experience. The Orient Express sensitivity to place was evident in the colonial buildings and landscape surrounding the Sierra Nevada.
Enjoyed outdoor showers....and late afternoons at poolside after a day of exploring San Miguel and its environs.
The hotel staff...from the front office...to the restaurant...down to housekeeping...truly attended to my every need...and it seemed their interest was genuine...not forced or required...in my well being and total enjoyment of San Miguel.
I look forward to returning to my ...casa away from home...the Sierra Nevada...on my next trip to San Miguel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada is a mixture of 16th to 18th century Spanish colonial buildings, located one and one-half blocks from the cathedral and main city square of San Miguel de Allende. Its 37 rooms and suites are spread amongst six colonial mansions.Each casona, or mansion, which features five to seven guest rooms or suites, is unique. Many feature outdoor courtyards with fountains, small gardens and al fresco corridors. Guests do not have the feeling of being in a hotel at all. Rather, they are integrated into the town itself, making for a true cultural immersion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Hotel Casa De Sierra Nevada