From the moment you walk in to the Reception Casa, your day improves. The staff is friendly and polite without overdoing it, which is always a plus, they will help you straight away with any question or trouble that you may have. Our check-in was fast and once we walked into the house we were going to stay in, we knew it would be difficult to leave. The room was big and it gives the feeling you are in a true colonial Hacienda, the bathroom was amazing and had authentic hand-painted Talavera tiles. All houses are different and have something special. The breakfast was delicious and the check-out was sad, although even then, we got a taste of amazing service, since they gave us permision to check-out a bit late. Overall, I highly recommend this unique Hotel, from the location, which is walking distance to the city center, to the service and the place in general, you will love every minute of your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A heritage hotel in the Mexican heartlands, Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada evokes the charm of a bygone era. San Miguel is an adventure for the senses. Yet at the very center of this vibrant city lies a safe haven that’s at once connected to the locale and is its own private sanctuary. Swing open our ancient, wooden front doors and the fiesta outside gives way to a siesta-like calm. Water fountains and blooming flowerpots dot the cluster of heritage mansions that make up the hotel. A large pool, fringed with lush foliage and plants, provides the perfect place to cool off. 17th- and 18th-century buildings reveal inner courtyards, terraces and gardens. Here, history is woven into every stucco wall, tiled bath and curved ceiling, all balanced with modern luxuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Hotel Casa De Sierra Nevada