My husband and I stayed there for two nights and we loved it. It is divided into a few "houses," so you have to walk to get from the front desk to your house. Or, they also have like golf carts that cant take you to your room. Ours was across the street from the main building. The staff was very professional and attentive. Ricardo, and everyone, was attentive and helpful. Our original room was facing the street, and since I am a light sleeper, we moved to another room, which was just as nice, clean, and cozy.
The location couldn't be better. It is located a few blocks away from everything.
We had breakfast there one morning and it was good.
For our first trip to San Miguel, this was the best place we could have stayed in, and we would stay here again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada is a mixture of 16th to 18th century Spanish colonial buildings, located one and one-half blocks from the cathedral and main city square of San Miguel de Allende. Its 37 rooms and suites are spread amongst six colonial mansions.Each casona, or mansion, which features five to seven guest rooms or suites, is unique. Many feature outdoor courtyards with fountains, small gardens and al fresco corridors. Guests do not have the feeling of being in a hotel at all. Rather, they are integrated into the town itself, making for a true cultural immersion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Hotel Casa De Sierra Nevada