My husband and I just came back from a trip to Mexico that included three nights in San Miguel de Allende. We stayed at Casa de Sierra Nevada and we cannot say enough good things about this beautiful hotel. We were upgraded to a suite in a "casa" across the street from the Reception. The casa had interior courtyards, a fountain, a swimming pool, just beautiful. Our suite was incredibly luxurious, spacious and had a terrace with a hot tub. We stayed during the week when the hotel is quiet and got absolute impecable service as you can expect from an Orient Express hotel. From the moment we arrived, Marisol from the Front Desk took care of us. Any and every wish we had was delivered promptly and made us feel very special. We had breakfast in the hotel every morning, had dinner once (the food was delicious and the prices were very reasonable compared to other restaurants of that caliber), I had a manicure at the Spa (Consuelo was very good) - when we said we wanted to take a tour, Marisol arranged it for us and it was billed to our room. The hotel is located two blocks from the Parroquia so the location was perfect. In fact, everything about the hotel was perfect. I would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A heritage hotel in the Mexican heartlands, Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada evokes the charm of a bygone era. San Miguel is an adventure for the senses. Yet at the very center of this vibrant city lies a safe haven that’s at once connected to the locale and is its own private sanctuary. Swing open our ancient, wooden front doors and the fiesta outside gives way to a siesta-like calm. Water fountains and blooming flowerpots dot the cluster of heritage mansions that make up the hotel. A large pool, fringed with lush foliage and plants, provides the perfect place to cool off. 17th- and 18th-century buildings reveal inner courtyards, terraces and gardens. Here, history is woven into every stucco wall, tiled bath and curved ceiling, all balanced with modern luxuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Hotel Casa De Sierra Nevada