Seven days and a delightful experience. Extraordinary staff and excellent restaurant. We had a great suite which was very spacious and comfortable. Probably need to choose rooms carefully, as the hotel is spread out among a few buildings on a busy, narrow, street.
This hotel compares, on a small scale, with some of the Oberoi hotels we've stayed at in India.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada is a mixture of 16th to 18th century Spanish colonial buildings, located one and one-half blocks from the cathedral and main city square of San Miguel de Allende. Its 37 rooms and suites are spread amongst six colonial mansions.Each casona, or mansion, which features five to seven guest rooms or suites, is unique. Many feature outdoor courtyards with fountains, small gardens and al fresco corridors. Guests do not have the feeling of being in a hotel at all. Rather, they are integrated into the town itself, making for a true cultural immersion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Belmond, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Hotel Casa De Sierra Nevada