We were going to stay at the Rosewood, but found this location MORE convenient. Right outside of the door to our courtyard we saw a procession of musicians, and the mystical "Mojigangas." Because it is situated so close to El Jardin (the main plaza near La parroquia de San Miguel Arcángel) you are walking distance to the nightlife activities. Good service, and appreciated the nightly housekeeping service (turn down the bed, bathrobe and slippers). You will appreciate the daily coffee service to your room . . . the first day they delivered a fresh rose with our coffee (nice touch). Our room was #415 - I recommend this room. It is conveniently located, and it has TWO bathrooms. It also has a writing area, fireplace, and a separate seating area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada is a mixture of 16th to 18th century Spanish colonial buildings, located one and one-half blocks from the cathedral and main city square of San Miguel de Allende. Its 37 rooms and suites are spread amongst six colonial mansions.Each casona, or mansion, which features five to seven guest rooms or suites, is unique. Many feature outdoor courtyards with fountains, small gardens and al fresco corridors. Guests do not have the feeling of being in a hotel at all. Rather, they are integrated into the town itself, making for a true cultural immersion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Hotel Casa De Sierra Nevada