I cannot say enough about this hotel. From the time we entered the hotel, we felt very well taken care of . Our first room in the main building was lovely , but due to loud construction next door ( not hotel related) we were finding it difficult to sleep after our red eye flight. When I told the front desk, they promptly changed our room to a wonderful suite across the street from the main hotel. The room was very private and quiet and so beautifully decorated . We felt very pampered and I would highly recommend the hotel for its service, location ( ideal ) and its beauty. There is a wonderful spa as well that is located about a block away . Cannot wait to return !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada is a mixture of 16th to 18th century Spanish colonial buildings, located one and one-half blocks from the cathedral and main city square of San Miguel de Allende. Its 37 rooms and suites are spread amongst six colonial mansions.Each casona, or mansion, which features five to seven guest rooms or suites, is unique. Many feature outdoor courtyards with fountains, small gardens and al fresco corridors. Guests do not have the feeling of being in a hotel at all. Rather, they are integrated into the town itself, making for a true cultural immersion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Hotel Casa De Sierra Nevada