Casa Schuck Boutique Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hacienda de Las Flores(San Miguel de Allende)
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
Casa Misha(San Miguel de Allende)
  • Breakfast included
Casa Quetzal Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)
Very Good 4/5
L'Otel(San Miguel de Allende)
Excellent 5/5
Casa de Los Olivos(San Miguel de Allende)
  • Breakfast included
Mansion San Miguel(San Miguel de Allende)
  • Breakfast included
Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada(San Miguel de Allende)
  • Pool
Hotel El Palomar(San Miguel de Allende)
Great 4.5/5
Casa Colibri Terra(San Miguel de Allende)
Great 4.5/5
    Condo Posada La Ermita(San Miguel de Allende)
    Average 3/5
    All reviewsroyal suitesan miguelb brooftop deckdestination weddingfeel like familyother guestsevery morningvery special placefell in lovebed breakfastthe entire staffan easy walkchurch bellshome away from homeyogurtsusan
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is a beautiful hotel in a charming city, just a few blocks to the center of town, with lots of shopping, resturants and night life. The hotel was amazing, very clean and welcoming. Loved the view from the rooftop patio. I could have stayed up there all day. Staff was very helpful and accomadating. Breakfast was wonderful. So glad we came back and stayed here again, as it was even better than I remembered. Thanks Casa Schuck for a wonderful trip.

3  Thank HappyTravler_9
    Reviewed 2 March 2014

We have traveled all around the world, and Casa Schuck offers a wonderful experience for the value. As an airline employee for over 10 years, the prior review was not our experience what so ever. The staff was the selling point as well as the boutique style and cleanliness. Daily breakfast chatting with other travlers, the evening and day staff, the openess and willing to assit at the drop of a hat, is not easy to find these days . This is my first stay and definately not our last. Hats off to this special spot!

Room Tip: There is not a restaurant here as it is a bad and breafast, but doors away is all you need for food.
    • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
    1  Thank Danna C
    Reviewed 1 March 2014

I like staying in really nice hotels once in a while and am willing to pay up for the experience. In the case of Casa Schuck, I don't feel we got our money's worth. It is a beautiful place, but there are many beautiful hotels to choose from in San Miguel (this one is "average" by comparison to many other places in town). I just thought that the little things were lacking -- you expect really comfortable pillows at this price, and theirs were fine but nothing special. The first night we had only a very, very heavy comforter of some kind and a sheet. I spent the whole first night kicking off the too-hot comforter and then pulling it back on half an hour later when I was too cold under just the sheet. It was not my best night, though they did offer a much more appropriate blanket for the rest of our stay. The bathroom was tiny and not designed to offer much space for toiletries and the like -- getting ready in the morning was a balancing act. I hadn't expected to bring my own body lotion to a place like this. And I thought it odd that they provided only one drinking glass in a double room, though they did provide another, non-matching glass when we asked. The housekeeping staff forgot to refill our carafe of drinking water. All small details but the ones that make the difference between average and excellent.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

My nephew just had their wedding at this authentic location . We all loved every minute being in this colonial paradise. This is a family owned boutique bed and breakfast . Fantastic breakfast , cocktails in the bar and the rooftop terrace. Great staff and service with all the bells and whistles. We were here for a wedding with a large group and all our needs were met at the drop of a dime. First time to this special little town, and we all thought the trip and location was well worth returning to next year. My cousin is also thinking now of marring at this hotel in 2015. Loved Casa Schuck!

Room Tip: The hotel was spotless and well attended to considering it is in centuries old hacienda
    • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
    1  Thank Tom C
    Reviewed 23 February 2014

We loved Casa Schuck for the overall location and service. A good friend recommended this and we were not disappointed. because of so many nearby cathedrals, with bells going off every hour, we were glad to have the overhead (high-powered) fan. However, the fan was very loud and squeaky. So we took the fan over the bells and ultimately slept better! The staff was very friendly, and the jewelry for sale in the courtyard rivaled any we found in town. I would definitely recommend this place!

Room Tip: I would recommend a room that is not on the ground floor (because your view will be the courtyard; and the courtyard's view will be of your bed!).
    1  Thank Katstracks