“great location, amazingly friendly owners”
Review of Casa de los Soles

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Miguel de Allende
Casa de los Soles
United States
“great location, amazingly friendly owners”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

My mom and I stayed here for a few days while visiting San Miguel and were very pleased. The owners were incredibly welcoming and hospitable. The room was very comfortable with a big bookshelf filled with books in spanish and english, a well equipped kitchen, and small balcony. Free wireless internet and also computers in the main lobby area. I would not stay anywhere else but here if I am ever able to return to beautiful san miguel!

Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Adrienne G

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 29 October 2011

Part of me wants to keep this place a secret so it is not booked up next time I go. I have been going to San Miguel for 20 years so I know what to expect. Casa de los Soles may be the best deal in the whole town. For about $50 a night, I had a small, clean apartment with a kitchen and a balcony. AND the owners have an internet cafe so i could check my email and do a quick search whenever i needed. The cherry on top is that the owners are wonderful people. I asked them to help me make arrangements for a taxi to the bus station at 7am and when they realized that no taxi was available, they had their son drive me to the station.

This will be my first choice for any future trips.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank andree k
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 January 2011

We just returned and loved this little place. The owners are warm and welcoming and very helpful. They gave us great restaurant recommendations and all the local info we could want. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. The kitchen was surprisingly well equipped. The location is a few blocks off the main jardin but close to restaurants and just a few doors down from two large craft markets. The free wireless internet is available in the rooms. The rooftop terrace and the courtyard decorated with tons of suns are lovely.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank NCtravelz
USA
Reviewed 26 January 2010

We discovered Casa de Los Soles last year while visiting San Miguel. It looked like a nice place to stay so we booked an apartment for 3 weeks. It was not a mistake. The owner / manager and family are wonderful - friendly and helpful. The apartment and the general grounds are spotlessly clean. There are two rooftop terraces and one ground floor sitting area. Most rooms have a small balcony as well. They supply free wireless internet and free phone calls to the USA. Give it a try - you will not regret it.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple