“Just ate there a few nights ago, still a fave!”
Review of Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I had the ribeye, rare, awesome, mashed potatoes and creamed spinach....great dinner great service. My husband had a fish fish, and the same sides, very tasted and consistently good food. Live music was wonderful, this is just a really good place for really good and well priced food.

4  Thank leslie p

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is the first place I go to eat when visiting San Miguel Allende. Excellent menu and the service is beyond compare. Very reasonably priced. When I get tired of street food, this is where I head, conveniently located. The perfect place for that special location, without breaking the bank.

4  Thank raadar
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We went out with a large group of friends one night on a recommendation. I thought the food was decent, but I wouldn't make a special visit to go to this place. The menu caters towards those who are looking for a more "American" palate, with a lot of non-mexican dishes. Margaritas were decent, but not memorable.

You won't get a bad meal here, I just don't know that I'd make it a point to go back again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Start your meal with the best homemade tortilla chips in town and maybe some calamari served just right. I ordered the salmon served with creamy spinach and a sweet potato casserole and a serving of melted butter with added spices to dip in. The salmon was perfect and they even asked how to prepare it.
BUT my friend had the Rosemary Chicken which the waiter recommended. The huge chicken breast was fork tender but that was not the best part. Dip in the rosemary sauce on the side for a taste delight not experienced before in San Miguel. I will go back for more. I took half the serving home and the waiter refilled the sauce container for more dipping the next day. To top it off I sat under the stars surrounded by green plants and a three piece ensemble playing a violin, guitar and bass. A perfect dining experience.
The cost? The chicken dish was about 110 pesos which is about $9.00 US and the salmon was 145 pesos which is about #12.00. Which one am I going back for? Guess??

1  Thank jakartamoon
Reviewed 14 May 2014

A great little charming place with excellent service and ambiance. Food is really good and down to earth prices.

3  Thank Gtovia