“Small Apartment But Great Location”
17 reviews | other travellers have booked this property
Condo/Apartment 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 2 Pets not allowed Save
The Frida Studio - your sunny apartment home!
The Frida Studio - your sunny apartment home!
Just 1.5 blocks to the famous church in the Jardin/townsquare.
Custom repose silver bed and bedside tables, queen bed
Flat screen TV across from bed
Entry hall
Kitchenette with microwave, 2 burner cooktop, refrigerator, coffee maker, and toaster
Table for 2 in the kitchenette area
Spacious bathroom with oversize walk-in shower
The lovely bathroom in the Frida studio is decorated with Mexican tiles. Also, LARGE vanity mirror!
A happy and elegant terrace with great views to San Francisco street and the Parroquia
Gas BBQ on roof terrace!
2 seating areas on the roof terrace, to enjoy all the parades, pageantry, and fireworks!
Entrance
San Francisco street view (the Frida studio is located in the orange building)
1.5 blocks to the Jardín (Main Town Square) .
The Parroquia, practically at your doorstep.
The Jardin...the center of town.
A lovely senorita in the Jardin
The beautiful Frida Kahlo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

4.5 of 5 bubbles Very good - based on 17 reviews

SonoraJim
Sonora, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
Small Apartment But Great Location

The studio is OK for 1 or 2 people, but not more. This is an old building in the colonial center of town so do not expect modern conveniences. The apartment was clean and well appointed. The bed was comfortable. The location is great, only 1.5 blocks to the main plaza. My only complaint is the apartment has only one small window that opens to the outside (another opens to a shared inside hall) which means no cross ventilation. There is a ceiling fan, but on hot days it is still a bit stifling. However, the roof garden/terrace makes up for it and you can enjoy the fresh air and sunsets every night. The management team is very efficient and arranged transportation and tours for us and the guides/drivers were great.

5 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property
4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 3 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Only one small window, no cross ventilation.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Mar 2014
I'm not quite sure what modern conveniences the guest wanted. It is a small studio apartment with refrigerator, microwave and cook top. The bathroom has a shower.Many hotels and rentals don't have two windows across from one another so I'd guess cross ventilation is a rarity for small rentals. I'm delighted to hear he was please with several things.
S. California
5 of 5 bubbles Location 3 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
123SOURIS
Castellon de la Plana, Spain
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
Photos and Description of the studio does not correspond to reality !!!!
person found this review helpful

The studio is very small and dark because it does not have windows to the outside, only the small window above the sink that data on a terrace
The street noise is deafening due buses and cars day and night. The terrace is difficult to access by a retractable staircase and is located near large phone´spilones ... We rented for a month and only stayed one night time to reimburse us for our stay.
I would not have written on the studio if descriptive and photos had been changed by the owner. Renters must be real information in the leased property.We came from Europe and it is not pleasant to be in this situation and have to find accommodation matching the reality.

Travelling group: Avec mon époux(se) / partenaire
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Non.
25 Dec 2013
I must say I'm not surprised to have received this review. We had to evict this guest. It was the first time we've ever had to do that. She seemed totally unhinged and was harassing my manager and her staff. I was concerned she might start disturbing my other guests in the building. I reimbursed her every penny even though she had stayed in the apartment for two nights. The review is filled with fabrications. I have never received a complaint about street noise. It is a two lane road with a speed limit of 30 mph and no window faces the street that would let in noise. There are no retractable stairs to the roof. It is a fixed staircase. And I don't know what phone 'spilones are so I can't address that. We offer a quality home with a kitchenette right downtown San Miguel at a very affordable price.
NV
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
4 of 5 bubbles Value 3 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 2 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
4 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 3 of 5 bubbles Service
22 Nov 2013
We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our apartments. Perhaps because the floors are vintage, hand painted from the 1950's she couldn't tell that they were clean. The listing states the apartment is on the second floor.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.