“Great Rib Eye Steak!”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Argentinian, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: La Virundela: es una aventura gourmet de la gastronomia tradicional argentina.
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

The best rib eye steak with french fries! The service is top notch and very sweet atmosphere centrally located in SMA. Great cosmopolitan martinis and highly recommend this restaurant for your visit!
Beth Kaestner, Owner of Leisurely Country Horseback Riding in SMA

1  Thank Kaestner

Reviewed 8 February 2016

This was our best meal in San Miguel! The owner, Laila, was welcoming,and the service, perfect. We enjoyed meeting the chef. The broccoli was sublime!

Reviewed 30 January 2016

I just enjoyed a fabulous meal with my daughters at La Virundela. We had the ribeye, baby back ribs, and pasta for my youngest. It was delicious - one of the best meals we've had in 6 months in San Miguel. The service was great, and Lila - the owner, treated us like we were guests in her home. There is a beautiful courtyard and also interior seating that was warm and cozy on a chilly night. Lucky for us we live close by, as we will be frequent visitors to La Virundela.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

We had a marvelous dinner here with Alex as our server and Laila as our wine consultant.Please say hello to them for me.
The night we were there, a young couple became engaged and the house popped bottles of cava and treated all diners to a glass of bubbly.
A very classy move.
Dinner started with empanadas and moved on to a delicious ribeye and pasta for my wife.
We chose a nice cabernet from Argentina to compliment our fod.

A total package here- good food, great service and a nice room
GO AND ENJOY!

4  Thank jfadds
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

I had the most excellent steak here!
I am a very picky steak eater, and Chef Chucho cooked mine to perfection.
Alex, my server was most attentive; even asked me what kind of music I wanted to listen to! (Blues)
Alex tells me this place has new owners and it's busy on weekends.
So, go on a Thursday, excellent service!
Reasonable prices too!