“best view with heated pool”

Casa Cordelli Villas
Reviewed 8 February 2009

I found the property and the family that ran it top notch...the view and ambience wonderful!
i hate to tell anyone about this place but i want these people to succeed... Please don't come to this property if you have a bad attitude or are difficult. This place would be perfect for a family wedding or get together.San miguel is a very safe beautiful place ..and taxis cab fare is arround two bucks arround town...so you don't have to have a car...

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed 28 November 2008

Everyone was very accommodating and gracious! Spectacular location and a really comfortable place to stay , with all the amenities. Wonderful compound which was quite safe, including a place for our car. Made the trip relaxing...we would gladly return.

Michael Rich

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 9 December 2007

My husband and I had our wedding at Casa Schuck and our rehearsal dinner at their sister property Casa Cordelli, and it was the most magical weekend we could have ever imagined. We reserved all the rooms at both properties for our guests, and people were blown away by the beauty and service. My husband afterward asked me whether our wedding was everything I dreamed of, and I told him that I never imagined it would include a donkey pulling a tequila cart, a mariachi band leading a parade through the streets, 14-foot-tall paper mache people or a fireworks display. We had it all! Nearly every one of my guests told me it was the best wedding they ever attended, and they all were so tickled to be exposed to romantic San Miguel. Schuck and Cordelli are BEAUTIFUL places for a wedding or just a unique vacation spot. The rooms are gorgeous, and the staff is beyond incredible in their eagerness to help. Owners Chuck and Susan and managers Guillermo and Alicia took care of all our guests' every need and always did it with a smile -- from arranging massages, recommending places to see or babysitting during our ceremony. I really felt like they were family by the time we left. The breakfasts at Schuck are really delicious -- with a full menu of hot, made to order dishes. Everyone raved about them. The place is filled with gorgeous flowers, furnishings and bright colors. You are romanced by the sounds of soft music they have playing in the courtyard, the fountain running in the pool and the bells of churches that can be heard ringing throughout San Miguel. If you are thinking of having a wedding in San Miguel, this is the place. And please feel free to contact me if you are considering it -- I'll share photos and tips of what worked for us and what didn't. Casa Schuck has a more intimate and formal feel, while Casa Cordelli is larger, with sweeping views and a great heated pool where my guests would spend their days relaxing together. We picked these properties based on what we found online, site unseen, and it was everything we hoped for. Susan acted as our coordinator and brought in the best vendors -- Guadalupe Alvarez at Los Secretos was the perfect caterer and designed a beautiful setting for our wedding and rehearsal dinner. Listen to their suggestions -- they know about to make a fun and unique party that your guests will never forget! My husband and I plan to return to Casa Schuck and San Miguel as often as we can.

• Stayed: November 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 2 August 2006

Casa Cordelli was like a dream! The room was as vibrant and beautiful as the pictures on their website. We stayed in the sunset room which had a wonderful view from the terrace. The entire place is so beautifully filled with flowery walk ways and sitting areas. All of the pictures on the website are truly represent this place.
Susan and Chuck were great about arranging transportation and making sure we had what we needed. Nancy and Tito (Susan's parents) were so wonderful to us, we will never forget it. They were warm, friendly, and treated us like family. We had to get used to the dogs on the property who were very protective (yet well behaved), but there was always someone around when we were entering and leaving to quiet them. We will always fondly remember our stay at Casa Cordelli and we hope to return very soon. Every day my husband talks about going back.

• Stayed: April 2006, travelled as a couple
3  Thank NewYorkDiva
Cleveland, OH
Reviewed 8 March 2005

We found Casa Cordelli on the internet. When we got there it was
a real surprise better than all the pictures. Funny thing about Mexico
there are many walls with doors on the street. You never know what is behind the door. When we walked into The Cordelli Villas it was beautifully
landscaped and beautifull. Our small apartment overlooked the city.
When sitting on the patio the sounds of the city came up to us.
The church bells, the donkey braying, dogs barking and the high school band practacing. None of these sounds were obrusive just pleant reminder that
we were in Mexico.
I and my wife would highly recommend the Villa Cordelli.
The Cordelli family was very helpful in giving us sugestions on how to get around, what to see, where to eat. They were a great help in many ways and are wonderfully pleasant people.

• Stayed: February 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 23 November 2004

We had a relaxing and wonderful weekend at Casa Cordelli. San Miguel de Allende is a beautiful place to visit on its own, and Casa Cordelli was the icing on the cake. The hosts were gracious, and the breakfast was delicious. We will definately return.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Austin, TX
Reviewed 31 October 2004

I came to San Miguel for a friend's wedding and loved staying at Casa Cordelli with breakfast at Casa Schuck. The Sunset room was quiet and peaceful, with wonderful views of the city and spectacular sunsets! The location is an easy walk to the town center and the "hike" up the hill was a good balance to my increased food consumption. I highly recommend both Casa Cordelli and Casa Schuck.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member