“Small but extremely good. A+”
Review of The Beer Company

The Beer Company
Description: Enjoy more than 180 imported beers and Mexican crafts. Enjoy our delicious Chicken Wings, Salads, Ciabattas, Tacos.
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

A great place to have beer and good food. Nice people and great music. Also have karaoke on Fridays.

1  Thank Alfredo D

Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love this place!

Pam and Angel are amazing!

Best wings and Mexican Microbrews in town. Period. Small but intimate setting. Perfect for chill out.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have visited this establishment twice with my girlfriend. The first time we visited it was middle of the afternoon and when we walked in to this tiny place, we were not greeted by the two people who evidently worked there but were doing who knows what on their laptops. After sitting for way too long a time to have been approached, or even aknowledge, we were met by an unfriendly, unsmiling employee who simply asked as, what do you want? I was already to walk out the door but my girlfriend insisted we give them a little more time to redeem themselves. After asking for a recomendation, i was steered towards a 70 something peso beer that was very so so and it wasn't even a full 12 oz beer. I thought they could have warned me on that. 2nd time we tried to stop in there because we were thirsty and it was hot out and happened to be walking right by so I decided to give them another shot. Again we were not greeted as we walked in, and there was no one else in there, as well with our previous visit, and we sat down only to be ignored as the two employees were busy watching a tennis match on tv. we literally waited 5 minutes with no approach. I even made eye contact with one of the workers and nothing. We got up and walked out and they never even said a word to us. I was furious. This occurred a couple of months ago and just not have gotten around to writing the review. i RARELY review restaurants unless i'm extreeemely impressed or extreeeemely dissapointed. I was told subsecuently that you have to go there at night when the owner is around. Why should that matter? Shouldn't a standard of service be maintained at all times? Its a same because I am such a beer lover that I will never return. I also have many years working in the hospitality industry and cringe at the idea of any of my customers ever being treated this way, or not even treated at all.

3  Thank TireFire
Reviewed 14 September 2013

*biggest beer selection this side of the Rio Grande
*cute little place with just enough seating and cozy atmosphere
*good location on the Ancha - one of the main streets in San Miguel
*good people watching perch
*couldn't tell you about the food since I don't eat that kind of stuff
*don't be too surprised if you want to try that beer from Ethiopia and they happen to be out
*karaoke here! A big draw!

Reviewed 27 March 2013

If you love beer it's hard to find anything in San Miguel but bottled Mexican beers which are fine, but if you want craft or international beers we found only two places. One is the restaurant Berlin which has some nice German and Belgium beers and good food. The other is the Beer Company which has a big selection of international beers and a very good local craft beer called Dos Aves. They just added a tap with the Dos Aves Belgian brew which is wonderful. We go there to drink beer, watch the people walk by and read. The service is very good. We have not tried the food.