“Best Thai Food”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I love Thai food and eat it whenever possible. Imagine my surprise while visiting San Miguel de Allende and coming across this gem of a restaurant. I enjoyed the food here so much that I made sure to eat here three times during my two week stay. I highgly recommend the Tom Kha Gai soup with shrimp along with the Pad Thai with shrimp. Just fabulous!

1  Thank Qbit Q

Reviewed 9 January 2014

A beautiful place, with an excellent chef/hostess with delicious foods. A must for lunch or dinner or go twice in one day.

2  Thank iamfem
Reviewed 14 December 2013

They serve fabulous Thai at all times, but if you want a great deal go from 2-4. You get a freshly prepared 3 course meal for 80-90 pesos. It is the best Thai I have ever had anywhere.

1  Thank Debhikes
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Wonderful addition to San Miguel. The Pad Thai with shrimp was fantastic...not just for Mexico, but for anywhere. Strongly recommend.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I got suckered in by a free-margarita coupon, and because I love Thai food. I didn't love this particular meal.

I had dumplings for starters. They were small, didn't have much filling, and were quite deep-fried. There were two sauces: a very bland orange sauce of some sort, and a few drops of sriracha sauce for burn. When combined, they added a nice flavor.

For the main course I had drunken noodles with shrimp. I de-veined the shrimp manually (yeck), and had difficulty with the noodles because they were broken into short pieces. Almost short enough to eat with a spoon, too short to curl around the fork. The sauce was tasty, but SALTY. Either salt or MSG, perhaps the latter. I drank lots of water afterward.

Margaritas were okay; they helped drown my sorrows.

1  Thank ViajeroPerdido