“Delicioso!!!”
Review of Bosco Gelato - CLOSED

Bosco Gelato
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Description: This is the right place to enjoy a wonderful Gelato. Handmade every day in the true Italian tradition, come to visit us for a delightful family time!
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“Delicioso!!!”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Stopped in for a gelato after dinner at neighboring rooftop restaurant La Posadita and was wowed by the flavor and consistency of the product. I've had gelato in Italy and this is every bit as good! Cute place, too.

• Visited November 2013

Park City, Utah
“The world's best best gelato?”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I've travel quite extensively in Spain, Italy, France and beyond and have to say I was surprised to find what I think to be the world's best gelato in a small town in México. We stop in every few weeks to try one of the many variety of flavors offered by Gelato Dolce Far Niente. All the gelatos are made fresh daily and with organic ingredients when possible, and I have yet to decide which is my favorite flavor since they all are so good! The friendly counter staff always offer free samples to help me chose and often I end up deciding to fill my small cup with two flavors, the Mango combined with Coconut is just heaven. If you are visiting SMA get a cup, walk over to the Jardin and enjoy it while taking in the amazing views and wonderful people watching in the square.

• Visited December 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Meh.”
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

Tried it during our latest visit to San Miguel de Allende. It may have been the flavor I ordered (peach), but I didn't find it to be anything special nor a bargain at $3 USD for the smallest cup.

Visited November 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“"Amazing Gelato"”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Gelato Dolce Far Niente is by far the best gelato I have ever tasted! The service was friendly and the flavors and offerings were very inspired. All in all a great atmosphere and experience. I will definitely return!

• Visited September 2013
Juneau, Alaska
“Wonderful sorbetto!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I have to limit my cow's milk intake due to allergies, and this conveniently located gelato shop always has at least two sorbets (sorbettos) to choose from.

Next door to the Allende House (a great museum well worth visiting) just steps away from the Jardin Principal, so you can have a nice cup or cone of gelatto or sorbetto and go sit in the Jardin to watch people or a musical performance.

In the past week I have tried Limon, Kiwi, Mandarin, Apricot, and Mandarin-Limon sorbettos, and they have all been wonderful.

• Visited October 2013