All reviews main church breakfast was included great location two bedroom suite rooms are comfortable regular room can't beat the location san miguel church bells wonderful boutique hotel the room was nice beautiful church standard room hear the bells central square american breakfast the hotel staff
Reviewed 29 July 2018

On my most recent visit to San Miguel de Allende I stayed at my favorite boutique hotel in the Centro area - Casa Rosada. On my last visit I had a single room on the courtyard level this time I chose a suite above the courtyard. Both were quiet and comfortable. When I was visiting this time it was during a bit of a heat wave so the air conditioning in the suite was a nice treat. I also enjoyed sitting on the private terrace in the evenings enjoying the singing of birds and ringing of church bells. Sr. Ortiz the manager is a jewel he makes sure everything runs smoothly.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank terryab2018
OrtizJM, Gerente at Casa Rosada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Terry, buenos días!! Thank you for the great opinion you have about everything at Casa Rosada Hotel. Have a good day.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast and a convenient location! The manager helped us arrange a car to pick us up from the airport which made getting there so convenient. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
OrtizJM, Gerente at Casa Rosada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Maria, thank you for stayed at Casa Rosada Hotel, also for the good opinion you have about breakfast, location and the staff of this hotel. Have a good day

Reviewed 6 July 2018

My family and I had the pleasure of staying at Casa Rosada Hotel on 6/24-6/27. The Hotel was everything we were looking for. It was quaint, personal and good customer service. We stayed at room M, which is a two bedroom suite that provided us with a beautiful terrace with amazing views!!. The hotel is literally behind San Miguel de Arcangel church. Because we were on the highest point of the hotel, the church bells were always heard. This wasn’t a problem to us, but I can see how it can be an issue for some. Our white noise machine helped to ease the noise for our daughters. The location of the hotel is superb. We were litaerally a block away from the main square. We would return to Casa Rosada Hotel in a heart beat and you should too.

Only reason I don’ty give them a 5 star rating, is because our bathroom sink never drained, so we were left using our daughters bathroom. We weren’t there a lot and therefore didn’t make a big deal, but with the cleaning service being there daily, I would have thought that they would of brought it up to the front office as they would try to clean the room and the sink wouldn’t drain.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Nallely, thank you for stay with us in your last trip to San Miguel de Allende, is very import to know that you enjoyed the good customer service and location of Casa Rosada Hotel. We will be working to improve our service in details like the bathroom sink. I hopefully you can stay with us in your next trip to San Miguel. Have a good day.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

This authentically decorated hotel, is a block away from the Plaza where many activities occurred especially on weekends. This could be a plus or a minus depending on your likes. There were a couple a great restaurants, conveniently located on the same street.
You can walk to the Museo de Bellas Artes, and Museo Historic de San Miguel. The Casa Rosada is very comfortable and breakfasting on the patio was a great way to start the day with a wonderful view of the city. The staff were very attentive and courteous. They help you with finding activities, calling taxis, or any other information you would be interested in.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Dolores, thank you so much for your opinion about the location, facilities and service of Casa Rosada Hotel. You are rigth, We are in the heart of San Miguel, so this is a good place to know everything about this colonial town. Have a good day.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Compared with Westin, it is not as luxurious, but definitely a step up from Holiday Inn Express. I stayed in a suite with air conditioning, which was nice to have. I'm pretty sure you need to specifically ask for A/C as most rooms likely don't have it. One thing is my room required me to walk up two flights, which would clearly be an issue for some. The toiletries and linens were decent quality. The pillows were foam, but adequate--I didn't ask if they had feather pillows. The room was very clean. I was there 3 nights and saw no bugs in my room.

Location was superb, really close walk to everything. I felt very safe. Breakfast was very good. I did eat the fruit and drank the water served by the waitress and didn't get sick. 2 free small bottles of water in my room daily. There were no surprises in my bill.

Overall I think this place is a good value for the money and I'd stay there again. I saw no other hotel interiors while I was there to compare.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
OrtizJM, Gerente at Casa Rosada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Michael, thank you very much for the review, We are very happy to know that you found everything fine at Casa Rosada Hotel.
For us wil be a pleasure to see you again.