“Best dinner in San Miguel”
Review of La Mezcaleria

La Mezcaleria
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This is a copy/paste on basic restaurant etiquette. Children at a Restaurant "If your children are dining with you, make sure they know how to behave in a restaurant. Not only does bad behaviour make your experience miserable, you are disrupting other people's meals. Teach your children how to be courteous and respectful of others before you take them to a restaurant. Consider the type of restaurant before bringing your children. Most family restaurants can accommodate toddlers. However, it's best to leave a small child with a sitter when you go to a bar or an upscale restaurant." Cheers, Alexander
Reviewed 18 April 2014

My wife and I have been to San Miguel on three occasions and just had the best dinner that we have had to date. Don't let the size fool you,,,this is a great restaurant. The food was beautifully presented, great quality and worthy of a much higher priced restaurant. We had a beautifully prepared filet; wonderful grilled vegetables and perhaps the best caprese salad that we have experienced around the world. Monica, our server and co owner of the restaurant was wonderful, very attentive and fully invested in the quality of the food and service. We will return before we leave for home.

1  Thank rhfalken
There are newer reviews for La Mezcaleria

Reviewed 14 April 2014

a great spot for wonderful food and cucumber margaritas.
try the shrimp and the roasted vegetables.
the owners are lovely and helpful.

1  Thank Blackdog918
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My wife and I ate here last week. I wish I could have been two people, but I'm not, so I left over half the menu untasted. Which means we're going to have to go back with more people. And such a sweet young lady who so patiently explained the various dishes. (Bonus: the selection of 7 or 8 mezcals on the menu at 50-80 pesos may be the best unheralded feature.)

1  Thank Crankyoldwriterguy
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

This was by far my favorite dinner. The margaritas were awesome and the food was even better. The owners were great and look forward to coming back

1  Thank nartx84
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Intimate, artful, concise. The personable owners, Monica and Alexander are a young couple who are also designers and artists. The menu is tapas and mescal offered various ways. In the course of our ten day visit to San Miguel I think we ate there three times. Much recommended.