“Wonderful experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

nancygarr...
Austin, Texas
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

The casita is wonderful
Josefina and leticia were extremely accommodating .
This was my second stay at this casita and I certainly hope to return

I hope to

Joan N
“Lovely Stay”
Reviewed 26 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

I just returned home after a lovely two month stay at Leticia's casita. The location is ideal--in a lovely, safe neighborhood--a short walk to the best coffee shop in San Miguel, Cafe Zenteno (worth a trip every morning even though I enjoyed a cup of french press at home earlier each day). It is also a short walk to the Jardin and Parrocchia. I was taking Spanish classes each morning at Escuela Josefina's and it was right around the corner. Saturday's organic market and the weekend Hecho in Mexico bazaar is a block away. You couldn't ask for a better location. While taxis are inexpensive, I rarely used one as most everything was within walking distance.
Leticia was great, readily accommodating a last minute request to add an extra day up front to my reservation. Josefina met us at the door and responded promptly to any concerns or questions. Between she and Angelica everything was taken care of.
The two-bedroom casita was nicely laid out with bright and cheerful colors. The photos accurately this lovely casita that became my home away from home for two months. I believe that Leticia is planning a few upgrades which will make it ideal. I hope to return!
I would definitely recommend this property to friends and family. And if anyone wants to learn Spanish or brush up on their Spanish I would absolutely recommend checking out Escuela Josefina (Centro Mexicano de Lengua y Cultura). I spent two hours there each morning before heading out to explore.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, layout of the property and colors!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing