We just returned from a 4 night stay at the Oasis....and it was GREAT!! The accomodations are wonderful, the location is perfect and the staff is among the best we've encountered in all our travels. Your every need is met, with a smile! As much as we liked SMA (our first visit), I have to say the best part of our trip was enjoying breakfast on the terrace each morning. What a beautiful way to start each vacation day!! If you're headed to San Miguel, I strongly suggest to stay at the Oasis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seductive and mysterious. An address located geographically and emotionally in the heart of San Miguel de Allende. The Suites are luxury-filled spaces and all have charming details everywhere. Limited Edition Experiences are designed to pamper the guest at every moment of the stay: from the gourmet breakfast to the High Tea; with beds in Italian linens, silk coverlets and goose down dovets; as well as exclusive and refined amenities to acompany the hot showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your L'Otel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Otel Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Oasis San Miguel De Allende