My husband and I spent our first anniversary at Oasis for two nights and it was certainly an oasis from the hustle and bustle of traveling; so much so that it was difficult to leave! We stayed in the Nomad suite which certainly felt like a dreamy time travel between Mexico and Morocco. The roomy and plush suite had plenty of cozy nooks to cuddle in, such as the Mudejar daybed and a private terrace lined with lavender plants. We spent our evenings drinking wine over candlelight on the rooftop terrace, which overlooks the historical town of San Miguel. Our breakfasts were delightful, complete with fresh local fruit, juice, mini pastries and coffee. In addition, a separate menu filled your tummy with a fluffy egg scramble or waffles with real maple syrup (which is a bonus for me). The incredibly polite and billingual staff suggested outings for us to explore in San Miguel as well as delicately providing services such as an afternoon cocktail in the courtyard. We are so thrilled about our stay at Oasis that we plan to make this a bi-annual trip to escape from citylife!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seductive and mysterious. An address located geographically and emotionally in the heart of San Miguel de Allende. The Suites are luxury-filled spaces and all have charming details everywhere. Limited Edition Experiences are designed to pamper the guest at every moment of the stay: from the gourmet breakfast to the High Tea; with beds in Italian linens, silk coverlets and goose down dovets; as well as exclusive and refined amenities to acompany the hot showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your L'Otel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Otel Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Oasis San Miguel De Allende