This was our second time visiting the Oasis. I think the thing I appreciate the most about Oasis is that even though it is a 300 year old building in a small town in a borderline 3rd world country the hotel owners do not expect you to compromise. While the experience feels authentic the finishes in the rooms are Restoration Hardware (no kidding, I checked the labels). We stayed in the Berber room and really enjoyed everything about it. The location of the hotel in perfect. The breakfast each morning was tastey. The staff is perfect. The owners are present and helpfull.
We've been to San Miguel before, will go back again and I can't imagine staying anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seductive and mysterious. An address located geographically and emotionally in the heart of San Miguel de Allende. The Suites are luxury-filled spaces and all have charming details everywhere. Limited Edition Experiences are designed to pamper the guest at every moment of the stay: from the gourmet breakfast to the High Tea; with beds in Italian linens, silk coverlets and goose down dovets; as well as exclusive and refined amenities to acompany the hot showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your L'Otel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Otel Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Oasis San Miguel De Allende