Casa Angelitos
Hacienda El Santuario(San Miguel de Allende)
US$163
US$114
Hotel Casa Primavera(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$80
Casa Mia Suites Apartments(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$75
Villa Mirasol Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Imperio de Angeles(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$55
View Hotel Boutique(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$101
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende(San Miguel de Allende)
US$750
US$685
  • Pool
Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada(San Miguel de Allende)
US$320
  • Pool
Hotel Matilda(San Miguel de Allende)
US$349
US$338
Hotel Dos Casas(San Miguel de Allende)
US$298
US$250
All reviewsorganic breakfastsan miguelamazing place to staybeautiful stonepieces of artinteresting guestsmake you feel at homeplace is beautifulhot breakfasthome away from homeamazing hostsdream come truefeel like familyboutique hotelevery cornerlarge roomminute walk
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Casa Angelitos is not only a stunning place to stay, but also an artistic experience. The craftsmanship of each room and terrace is beautiful - stone, tile, ironwork and color. I've never seen anything like it. You think you've taken it all in and then you discover another terrace, nook or staircase. Roger and Rosana know everything you need to know about San Miguel and they are incredibly warm and friendly and ready to make your visit to an experience you won't forget.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
SanMiguelAngels, Owner at Casa Angelitos, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you Melinda... Your review is most kind ! Roger & Rosana

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I rarely write reviews for places I stay. Having been in the U.S. military for over 30 years, I've spent a lot of time travelling, but never have I stayed somewhere like Casa Angelitos! Roger and Rosana, the proprioters of this B&B have done a phenomenal job! The location couldn't be better. The accomodations are the best! It has old world charm but is modern and convenient. The attention to detail is hard to describe. My wife, sister, and brother-in-law continually marvelled at the many, many features and the way Casa Angelitos was built. It is nearly impossible to describe unless you've seen it yourself. There is nothing like sitting outside on one of the patios in the evening sipping beer (or your drink of choice) and looking down over all of San Miguel. Roger and Rosana are deeply involved in the community. Because of their recommendations, in the three days we stayed with them, we were able to see the best San Miguel has to offer! We loved every place they recommended. Their attitude about life is laid-back and reflects in how they run their establishment. We always felt relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed our stay with them. Our stay was even more enjoyable because it hardly put a dent in my wallet! In the hundreds of places I've visited, I would have to say that I enjoyed Casa Agelitos the most. Phenomenal B&B in a beautiful city!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kevin B

Hi Kevin.... You Rock... Thanks for the super review on Trip Advisor, Roger

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Casa Angelitos has stunning views of San Miguel de Allende but more importantly the hotel is infused with a certain homespun Mexican charm and warmth of character-- this is clearly not the standard chain hotel. It is far more beautiful than I imagined and also quite relaxed..

Service was excellent! Roger (the hotel owner) went way above and beyond the call of duty when he helped me catch a 2:45AM taxi ride to the airport. I had thought he might arrange for someone else to assist at such an ungodly hour. He was also extremely helpful and friendly - I was there for a yoga retreat and he made sure we were all in good hands.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Anna739

Thank you Anna for staying with us.. see you again !

Reviewed 22 February 2013

We stayed in "Bovedas" one of the bedrooms with private bath in the big house. The space and architecture is so beautiful, something to admire anywhere I looked. Beautiful stonework, tilework, curving walls, big comfortable bed, views over San Miguel, luscious patio gardens.... Roger and Rosana are so hospitable. Mi casa es su casa seems to be there attitude. They may be having a party or event but you are likely to be invited and meet great people/ eat great food if you're feeling social or go to the privacy of your space which is still a quiet refuge. Roger is happy to give advice on where to go/what to do while you're there.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eljabelj

Thank you for your kind review on Trip Advisor... We have new rooms... big Hugs... Roger & Rosana

Reviewed 5 February 2013

We came across Casa Angelitos by accident, walking the neighborhood and connecting with the proprietor and his wife on the street as we were walking by. They graciously allowed us in and gave us a wonderful tour of the place. Let me say that this is a beautiful home, converted to this boutique hotel, with a casual and authentic vibe in one of the best neighborhoods in San Miguel. As this was my third trip to SMA from So. California it should be unecessary to say how much I love it but i am still curious about everything about this special jewel of a town. Roger and his wife have a wonderful story and are really impressive as individuals and as a couple, both with a lovely consciousness about things and a knack for making a beautiful space for visitors. Roger is a highly esteemed member of the community and also participates significantly in an organic co-op in town and if my memory serves me also a natural foods restaurant. Great people & gorgeous place!

Room Tip: All the rooms were spacious and high off the road. All in all it's a quiet neighborhood if there are no festivals going on; check dates for holidays with fireworks; this is true for all over town.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank CaralinaBalerina

Thank you Caralina...... We have new rooms now at Casa Angelitos... Roger & Rosana