The location is the best in san carlos my kids had a great time at the beach with all the rentals. Our waiter offered excellent service. We visited san Carlos a week before Spring break and the place Was vacant. We had it all to ourselves. My biggest complain is their beds. They are so uncomfortable, really hard. I felt like if I Was sleeping on the floor. The kids pool Was really nice but the water Was freezing cold and since in march is not that hot. Mostly all the kids wanted to be in the jaccuzi because the water Was a bit warm. That also bothered us, we wanted to relax in the jaccuzi in the evening and the water Was almost as cold as in the pool. Finally our drinks were mediocre, even though we ordered most of the different drinks they were like smoothies no alcohol to be found. It's just an average place to stay. If they ever get softer mattresses I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Carlos Plaza Hotel Resort & Convention Center is located in San Carlos, Guaymas, Sonora Mexico. Just four and half-hours drive from Nogales Arizona or a quick 55 minute flight from Phoenix Sky Harbor International airport, this ocean front property entices you to come back over and over again. The San Carlos Plaza Hotel Resort & Convention center is the only Gran Turismo hotel in Sonora, in front of the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your San Carlos Plaza Hotel Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Carlos Plaza Hotel Hotel San Carlos
- San Carlos Plaza Hotel Resort And Convention Center
- Plaza San Carlos
- San Carlos Plaza Hotel Resort & Convention Center Mexico