“Couldn't have asked for a better vacation!!”
other travellers have booked this property
5 steps to the 3 miles of sandy beach Beautiful Large Heated Pool
Beautiful Large Heated Pool
3 miles of large sandy beach
Ground floor or 2nd floor
300 yard seawall to watch sunsets
Unbelieveable views,  right on the water
Brand new, locally produced furniture
Beautiful mexican decor
New units.  Build just 5 years ago
Wake up and watch dolphins from bed
Family of dolphins everyday out front
Protected Estero, short walk down beach
Our front door to beach.
Beautiful, first class furnishings
167 top right on beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
james_141...
Boulder, Colorado
“Couldn't have asked for a better vacation!!”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I absolutely loved the condos at Bahia del fin. The condo was very clean and I could tell the owner works hard to keep it in tip top shape. The kitchen is very big which made it very easy to prepare big meals. Waking up every morning with a breathtaking view of Mt. Tetakawi right through the glass sliding doors makes this condo second to none at Bahia del Fin. The condo is right next to the beach, which was amazing and convenient, and the beach was never crowded. I would recommend this condo for anyone looking to have a relaxing and/or adventurous vacation right on the beach.

Your age range 18-24
4 Aug 2017
Thanks! We are foodies and made the kitchen the best we could!
manny680
Nogales, Arizona
“Fam. Vacation”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great time. The condo was nice with everything a family needs to enjoy ones stay. I will consider booking this again the next time around. Again, thank you!

17 Aug 2017
Repeat renters get discounts. Book ahead to get great dates!
str3ngtho...
Guaymas, Mexico
“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.....as always!!!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

It has a great view(apt#167)
They monitor the area and is very quiet, it was a busy weekend. Loved It!!!

2 Aug 2017
One of the reasons we love this area. Large sandy beach and lots of privacy. Glad you had a wonderful time.
LaVonne F
“A trip of a lifetime that surpassed all of my expectations!”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in October 2016

This beautiful resort is small, private and inclusive. I felt like I was in paradise. The condos are on an amazing white sandy beach with crystal blue water. I woke up every morning to a breathtaking sunrise while walking the beach surrounded by sea life. While I was on my morning stroll I was always on the lookout for the awesome Dolphins. I would jump in my kayak and race out to swim with the Dolphins. The soothing ocean water was calming and relaxing. Our days ended with unbelievable sunsets over the mountains. Even though I spent 90 percent of my time on the beach I was so impressed with how comfortable and adorable the condo was. It is new and decorated to make you feel like you are at home and so easy to entertain. This trip was even more then I could have ever expected!! I would good back in a heart beat.

Your age range 50-64
22 Mar 2017
Thanks!!
TrailBlaz...
“Perfect Beach Condo: super clean, priceless views, amazing beach sunsets!”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Our family returned again to this condo because we had the most amazing, relaxing vacation! The condo is clean and completely set up for both entertaining and games/books for the family. Being right on the beach is our favorite aspect of vacationing here. Thank you for our fabulous spot to vacation and ...we'll be back!

22 Mar 2017
We love families who come back each year and give discounts for early bookings!
Daydream6...
“Misrepresentation”
Reviewed 2 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I love view from couch but I don't like not getting what I paid for namely condo was advisetised as 4 bd 3 bath but turned out as 3 bd 2 bath ... owner didn't respond to my inquire, along with DVD player wouldn't play USA DVD, dust everywhere, front door wouldn't lock, bathroom doors wouldn't lock ... but the view was great, just plan on a dirty condo with 3 bedrooms that will not lock

3 Jan 2017
This was a mistake at booking. I offered a free night of rental to make up for the mistake. The renter did not reply. In 10 years this was the first time a mistake was made and I tried to make amends.
12kemish
“Great time”
Reviewed 17 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We love San Carlos and staying at condos delfin is the best accommodation for the money. Its close to a beautiful beach and the grounds are well cared for. We will rent here again next year.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing