“Fabulous Place! You've got to visit them.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Carlos
Posada Condominiums & Resort
Tucson, AZ
“Fabulous Place! You've got to visit them.”
Reviewed 21 August 2009

I booked four days in San Carlos but was so impressed with the accommodations and destination that,within two hours of my arrival, I extended my stay four more days. A condo is a huge advantage in a beach setting. I had a full kitchen with dishwasher, satellite tv, free WiFi, and a washer/dryer at a very reasonable price. The staff is unbelievably friendly and helpful. I experienced one of a Mexico travelers worst nightmares (auto accident) and the General Manger of the condo and his wife went to the police station with me and served as my interpreter and advocate. By the way, if you do everything you are supposed to, an auto accident is not such a big deal.

There is a fun bar and restaurant on the beach about 50 yards away from the building I was in (lunch and dinner only). I will be returning at least twice a year in the future. San Carlos is now my primary vacation destination and Posada Condominiums is my accommodation of choice.
Bill Henderson

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank hwjjr

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 27 June 2009

With little information about hotels in San Carlos Bay I visited each and every one of the upscale resorts upon arrival in the City (except Marrinaterra sp? which does not have an ocean view). La Posada Condominiums were by far the nicest and the best value. They are beautiful inside, very comfortable and clean, have an amazing view and every ammenity to allow you to cook/entertain/live in the condo ie. DVD players, coffee grinder, blender, toaster (bagel width). They have satellite TV with movie channels and all of the news channels we are used to at home. Plus they had free wifi in our rooms and at the pool. Our condo had a large balcony with a table and chairs and very comfortable beds (a real rarity when traveling). They are also very well run and the managers work so hard to make everything the best it can be. It is an easy walk to shopping and is set upon a gorgeous beach. There is a grocery store across the street so we cooked our own breakfasts in the condo. We really felt at home.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
#5 of 7 in Guaymas
Sea of Cortez Beach Club
Sea of Cortez Beach Club
#2 of 5 in San Carlos

Been to Posada Condominiums & Resort? Share your experiences!