“Best accommodation we found in BC”

Valhalla Riversuites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Slocan
Valhalla Riversuites
Bremen
“Best accommodation we found in BC”
Reviewed 28 July 2010

Beautiful, comfortable and individual furnished apartments, better than the website photos show. We had all we needed, excellent view of Slocan River from deck and patio. There is also a new whirlpool and sitting area near the river. Dorothy, the owner was a friendly and careful host who manages her property excellent. We will be back again!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Regina, Canada
Reviewed 22 July 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Valhalla Riversuites for 3 nights in July 2010. From the time we walked in the front door closed it behind us we were impressed. The suite is perfect for a few days or even months away from home. It contains a full fridge, dishwasher, stove, dishes, cleaning supplies and all the basics to be away from home. All of the appliances looked like they were brand new as they were well looked after and spotless. The owner works very hard to ensure her guests are satisfied and is a wonderful person to visit with. There is ample free parking in front the suite. The living area has a wonderful view of the mountains, step outside onto your patio and chairs to enjoy the surroundings. The grounds include a hottub, common area for relaxing and a BBQ to enjoy grilling in the mountains.
A definite place to visit again. Thanks for the hospitality Dorothy!
JG

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Golden BC
Reviewed 18 January 2010

We booked a suite at Valhalla last August for a one week stay from Sept 13 -19. I sent the owner a $500 deposit because she said she did not take M/C. Due to unforseen circumstances we had to cancel. I called her on Sept 6, 2009 to cancel the Sept 13 reservation. She said okay and would send my deposit back, Two days later she decided not to refund the entire amount. She was going to charge me for two nights accomadation that she said she turned down because of our reservation. This totaled $336.74, she refunded me $163.26. I was very upset with this as the website does not state a no refund cancellation policy, nor did she go over any cancellation policy with me on the phone. I do not recommend this facility because of the no cancellation policy that is not specified on the website.

• Stayed September 2009
1 Thank KPKPKPKP

Been to Valhalla Riversuites? Share your experiences!