“A beautiful spot with fantastic views”
other travellers have booked this property
Book your stay at Cliff Waters today!
The cottage is relaxed and comfortable. The sunsets along the seacoast are exquisite.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Book your stay at Cliff Waters today!
The cottage is relaxed and comfortable.
The sunsets along the seacoast are exquisite.
Cliff Waters is central to the best scenery on the island.
Whale and ocean cruises depart several times daily.
Every turn along the road to Cliff Waters is beautiful.
For a memorable vacation stay at Cliff Waters Cottage
An abundance of wildlife resides nearby.
The view from the deck
Inside the cottage at dusk
The cottage is nestled on the cliffs away from all other houses
Even little people fall in love with the view
Early spring
Pleasant Bay Beach
Take part in Canada Day celebrations
Pleasant Bay Harbour where you may enjoy whale tours daily
Enjoy the colourful boats at Pleasant Bay Harbour
Swim at Red River Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway
1 Aug 2013
Thanks Bob,
It was great to meet you both. Hope to see you again down the road.
Niki

Toronto
Reviewed 27 February 2013 for a stay in September 2011

A romantic getaway
27 Feb 2013
You guys were great to be so open to doing some of the suggestions I put forth. There are so many fantastic things to do around here, and it's sad that many people come all this way, but are in such a rush to 'see' the Cabot Trail that they don't truly get to 'experience' it. That you took the time (and the effort) to go out to Pollett's Cove, and to also go way off the beaten track with me to pick wild blueberries and get some fresh veggies straight off the vine was absolutely terrific in my view. I'm happy to know that we were able to add to your experience, and that you have lasting memories. That means a lot to me - because that is exactly why we do what we do - we want to share this part of the world with you and others. And in turn we are fortunate enough to have enriched memories too that we can think back on. Thank you.
Pa.
Reviewed 26 February 2013 for a stay in July 2011

26 Feb 2013
Thank you for your kind words. The pleasure was all ours in meeting you both. I often think back to the stories you shared with of us your life. My grandmother always tells me - strangers are only friends you haven't met yet. And in my life this has often held true. Thank you for visiting our part of the world and offering us your gift of friendship.
Niki
PA
Reviewed 18 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
18 Feb 2013
You guys were such troopers coming up here during a winter storm! And we were floored that you came all the way from PA to spend New Year's Eve at Cliff Waters. Thanks so much - you are definitely an inspiration to us in getting out and making the most of winter! Hope to see you again!
Halifax
Reviewed 15 February 2013 for a stay in September 2012

15 Feb 2013
You guys are not only artists - but Susan, you are a great artist! Little did I know that we have one of your books at our place - "A Fiddle for Angus" - it's one of my children's favorites. I hadn't made the connection until a mutual friend told me about you. Great work! We'd love to have you back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$194
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing