Best Western Glasgow Livingston Hilcroft Hotel
  • Restaurant
Mercure Livingston(Livingston)
Westport Hotel(Linlithgow)
View Hotel
All reviewsbusiness tripfunction roomwedding venuedinner dancechristmas party nightcourse mealfriendly hotelfantastic nightgood sizeset menuplenty of parkingsouptea and coffeewould stay againfull scottish breakfastbed and breakfaststayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

After some consideration, we chose the Hilcroft as our wedding venue and we're so glad we did! After our initial meeting with the events team, we felt at ease and that we could put our trust in them to deliver an amazing day for us.

In the run up to the wedding there was literally nothing that was too much trouble for the Hilcroft. Margaret, the events manager, was always available to discuss any needs or worries that I had. I felt she really listened to me and she left me feeling confident that she understood our vision for the day.

My mum had made hundreds of metres of fabric bunting and it wasn't a problem for the team to decorate the suite with this (I'm sure it must have taken them hours on the morning of the wedding!).

On the wedding day, myself and my husband didn't need to lift a finger or worry about anything. Scott was running the events team on the day and everything went like clockwork. It meant so much to us to know that everything was taken care of and we could focus on having the best day of our lives. Many of our guests commented on what a great service the Hilcroft had provided.

If you are considering the Hilcroft for your wedding venue then please look no further - unbeatable value and service!! I just wish I could do it all over again. 10/10

Stayed: June 2014
hilditch, Owner at Best Western Glasgow Livingston Hilcroft Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

I am delighted your wedding day was perfect! Margaret and her team strive hard to make sure every little detail is covered.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We are currently staying for four nights and wish we could stay longer. The food is outstanding.
From the reception staff to the restaurant and housekeeping they all have a big smile and can't help enough.
Lovely deep bath and a huge comfortable bed.
Overall its perfect
We will definitely return.
Thanks to all the staff.and carry on cos your doing well.

• Stayed: August 2014

Hi, thanks for all your lovely comments. It's great for the team here to know their efforts are paying off.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Wow what a hotel, the staff were superb, very friendly to say the least.
The bar staff Andrew and Lindsay were very friendly, and very helpful with directions etc...
Great good, great prices, and plenty of car parking space which is always a bonus.
Very clean and friendly hotel, which I will share with all my colleagues.
Thanks

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Hi, thanks for your kind comments.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel and staff are amazing had our wedding here and the service was outstanding from the minute we booked our wedding till the day after it at check out everyone commented on the excellent day they had thank you hilctoft we will defo be back

Stayed: July 2014
hilditch, Owner at Best Western Glasgow Livingston Hilcroft Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Hi, thank you for your kind comments. I am pleased you had a great day.

Colin Hilditch