“Full package”

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Live Music
Beach front
2 for 1 cervesa
Flaming banana is a must try
Uriel and Angel took great care of us

Visited June 2014

Laguna Niguel, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic time, great service!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had a fabulous time at the Mango Deck. The service was above amazing, Zuniga, our server was always around, we never had to wait for service. The first day we went, we had gone just for breakfast (machaca and eggs are to die for) and ended up staying the whole day. We told them (Zuniga) we would be back the next day for breakfast and would stay all day as well. When we showed up the 2nd day, he had already set up our lounge chairs and umbrellas on the beach. Just the best!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tammi949
Lakehills
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What can I say?”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The little guy who walks around with bandoleers of shot glasses, a tequila bottle and a large sombrero brings us back year after year. We enjoy the hijinks, as long as we don't have to take part in it. The food is good and the service is good. Prices are decent. Not a place for a family dinner with kids.

Fullerton, California
“Matt trelatsky”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Great service, all servers were so nice and food was so good, the two people who really took care of me were Bombon and Goku , they were so great I am in the food industry, and we're so kind, I would come here again, when I'm here, may 31 2014 . I would check it out, have a great vacation

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanks for outstanding service Uriel aka "Pitbull!"”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is a combined review for both of my visits to Mango. The first time I ate at Mango, a Sunday, they were very busy. The staff seemed overwhelmed and less attentive than expected. I had fun looking at the show. The food was definitely good, hence my return. On my second visit, for dinner, my impression was changed. Uriel "Pitbull" was the primary reason for this change. There was still a show going on and other tables that required service. Still, I felt that he knew exactly how to engage all guests. He was very kind and suggested sites to visit in Cabo. He even offered to have the DJ announce that my partner and I were in town celebrating our anniversary, we gratefully declined the offer. We don't like extra attention. Nonetheless, Uriel is a gem. Charming, prompt and professional. I hope when you eat at Mango, he is your server.

1 Thank Matthew Paul R