“Great experience”
Review of Edith's

Edith's
Ranked #31 of 560 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Great experience”
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Our cliensts invited us here for dinner and we had an amazing time. I understand the prices are a little high but that night I didnt have to pay. I plan on going back for my girlfriends birthday and hope to have the same experience I encounter the first time. Food is one of my passions and I can say that the food was not the best Ive had, but the service makes up for it. Try it and tell your own experience :)

1 Thank CarlosSolisSS

Stafford, Virginia
“Good food-great atmosphere”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We love the atmosphere and ambiance of this restaurant. This was our second visit- we had been here last year as well. Food and service was good, but for the price it should be outstanding and it wasn't !

• Visited December 2013
Tacoma, Wash
“Wow!....Nothing special at all!”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We came to Edith's with friends who wanted to go given the reputation of this "icon"..NOT!!
This was not our first visit but will be our last...We were seated and the service started off good..after our drinks we were ignored and had to ask for everything..The atmosphere is wonderful but that doesn't make up for lack of service~
The prices are outrageous! Edith..are you listening?...so many of our friends feel the same way now..This place has run it's course~
If you want good food go to Edith's sister's place. Maria Jimenez~ Delish!! Not fancy but you won't have to take a loan out:)

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank billsgal
Seattle, Washington
“You can do far, far better!”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I have to say I'm baffled by the scores of positive reviews for this restaurant. First off, take a big wallet because you're going to need it folks! Not one bottle of wine on the menu for less than $90 US. A glass will cost close to $20. We chose this restaurant after reading reviews as our last night splurge but had no idea how expensive it would be. Mind you, I've traveled the world and eaten in many fine restaurants during my lifetime and am not a penny-pincher. To make our $350 dinner for four even more unsatisfying (that's each couple sharing an entree and a dessert since the portions are enormous), our steak was tough and the waiter kept pacing the floor checking his watch and shooting us the evil eye the entire time. I mean really! Charge me an arm and a leg, serve me food that isn't impressive and then treat me like an imposition. I don't care if this place is an icon, we had many really great meals in Cabo with lovely, friendly people who actually were happy to have us visit them. Never again Edith's.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank shanana213
Hockley, Texas, United States
“Don't miss it!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Thanksgiving holiday trip to Cabo was complete with our last night dinner at Edith"s. The staff was so attentive to every detail we felt like royalty. The food was delicious. Try their oysters on the half shell... One's a meal... Really! Caesar salad prepared tableside had the best dressing (also prepared from scratch right there in front of you). The seafood was excellent. Huge shrimp (prawns actually) were the best ever, tasty lobster, and the freshest catch of the day. The classic Mexican dishes were equally superb. Be sure to leave room for dessert... Bananas Foster is a real treat. A real Cabo gem.

• Visited November 2013