“Great food, nice staff”

La Dolce
Ranked #20 of 560 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Juneau, Alaska
“Great food, nice staff”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Excellent food. We will be back! The pasta was beautiful and fresh. Serving size more than generous. Only complaint would be the delay in getting our check but that was a simple oversight.

• Polish first
Sublimity, Oregon
“Delicious! A++++++”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

The best meal I ate in Cabo San Lucas was at La Dolce. It was just on the other side of the square and well worth the walk from "resort road". In our group we had several calzones, lasagnas and spaghetti. All of it fantastic. Large portions, very well cooked and delicious!!! Additionally I had a Pinot Grigio which was fantastic and generously poured! The restaurant was very very well maintained, very clean and the staff was friendly, funny and efficient. I highly recommend this establishment to any visitor of Cabo San Lucas. If I ever had to go back to Cabo San Lucas, this establishment would be one of my first stops.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Consistantly good food experience”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We have been coming to Cabo for 18 years and always make at least one stop at La Dolce. The best minestrone soup in Cabo! The salads are fresh, light, and crispy. The pizza from the brick oven cooked to perfection. Service is prompt, friendly, and efficient.

We prefer to eat inside away from the business of the passing taxis and cars.
Overall, well worth it and we'll be back.

• Visited November 2013
Dana Point, California
“Who Said its expensive to eat well in Cabo”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Wow, start with a wood fired pizza and order a second to take back to your hotel, perfect crust!
My wife ordered the lobster pasta special and it was really good. I went for the ribeye, I eat a lot of steak, was it good,well after I gave my wife a bite of my steak we returned the next night, two more pizza's and we each enjoyed a ribeye.
Then desert finished of a great meal(s), friendly service and a great wine list. This is now our go to in Cabo, check it out.

• Visited November 2013
Seattle, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Italian Food”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My wife and I stopped in for dinner one evening while out in Cabo. The service was customary for restaurants in this area: very friendly, on top of it, made us feel very welcome. We had the smoked salmon bruschetta to start, and it was very good. The portion was much larger than expected, and practically filled us both up.

For entrees we had the linguine al pesto and the fettuccine alla romana. The pesto was great, fresh basil and chicken which was cooked well. The fettuccine alla romana was a little heavy on the cheese, but the bacon in it tasted great as well. Overall it was a great experience with good food. A little spendy, about $60 for both of us, but recommended if you're in the mood for Italian in Cabo.

Visited November 2013