“Best mahi mahi ever!”

La Dolce
Ranked #26 of 587 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We always go to Maro's across the street when we come to Cabo, and continue to love it but decided to try something new in La Dolce. I had the best mahi mahi I have ever had there! It was grilled and they served it with some nice vegetables. The taste was fantastic and the portion was huge! Highly recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for La Dolce

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We usually only eat local food in Cabo. We want to have authentic Mexican experiences. However, this time, we were all craving pasta by the fourth day. We decided to got to La Dolce in Cabo San Lucas. The meal was excellent. The caesar salad was as good as the best one we have had stateside with wonderful house-made dressing. The pastas were all delicious. I guess we will be adding this to our list of restaurants not-to-miss in Cabo. A month later, we still sit around the dinner table reminiscing about our meal at La Dolce.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

The staff in this restaurant were so professional and nice! The food was totally awesome, huge shrimps, very tasty pasta, one of the best meals I have ever had, I would definetly recommend La Dolce!!!

Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Excellent food. We will be back! The pasta was beautiful and fresh. Serving size more than generous. Only complaint would be the delay in getting our check but that was a simple oversight.

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

The best meal I ate in Cabo San Lucas was at La Dolce. It was just on the other side of the square and well worth the walk from "resort road". In our group we had several calzones, lasagnas and spaghetti. All of it fantastic. Large portions, very well cooked and delicious!!! Additionally I had a Pinot Grigio which was fantastic and generously poured! The restaurant was very very well maintained, very clean and the staff was friendly, funny and efficient. I highly recommend this establishment to any visitor of Cabo San Lucas. If I ever had to go back to Cabo San Lucas, this establishment would be one of my first stops.