“Excellent food”

La Dolce
Ranked #20 of 553 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great Italian food at a location that is not right on the main strip. Our family of 5 had dinner here on our last night in Cabo and all of us loved the food. Very fresh and good prices. Would definately recommend. The owner stopped by to check on our food and talked to us for a while. Very friendly. The stuffed gnocchi five cheese appetizer was outstanding.

• Polish first
Astoria, New York
“Great place to eat when you just don't want to see another taco”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Like I've said in another review for a fine restaurant in the vicinity, I imagine this entire block caters to tourists especially. And like I said, I don't really complain too much about that as you've gotta make a living. The food here definitely doesn't disappoint.

We had JUST eaten at another place and I was still craving pizza, and being from New York we take our pizza very very seriously.

Ordered a plain margherita pie and it was excellent. Very cheesy, the crust was thin and a bit crispy. My only complaint is that the tomato sauce is a little different from what I'm used to, but it was still good. I would say it was a little more on the sweet + sour side.

You always judge a spot by how they do their plain pie, and they did a fine job. I can only imagine that the rest of the menu would be very, very good. Well done!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Phil F
“Best food ever !!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We ate here twice in the week we were here and it is fabulous and not overpriced. The people who rate less than 5 are crazy! This is a must in cabo and the lasagna is top notch. Also the pizza and the calzone was all bigger than two hands put together. The fabulous lasagna is only $14 and very much worth it!!!!!!

Anchorage, Alaska
“I'll never visit Cabo and not eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We found La Dolce through a cab drivers recommendation last year and were so blown away by it we ate there twice in 4 days and I signed up on trip advisor for the sole purpose of writing a review on it. We just returned from another trip and another unsurpassed meal at the restaurant.
The Gorgonzola steak is like no other, every pasta meal we had rated at the top of all our eating experiences and the staff is very attentive and friendly!
If you have room for desert, I can also recommend the fiery coffee. It's a real treat just watching it being made at your table.
And as always the owner is very gracious as he visits every patron personally to thank them for visiting.

Lewisville, North Carolina
“A Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Four of us ate here and we all wee very happy with our meals. Had a pizza, which was amazing, ravioli with pesto (very good) linguini with calamari ( again very good) and pasta with shrimp diavolo which was not too spicy. Bottle of LA Cetto Debbiolo was great. Our service was excellent and thank you Stefano for a special night and the homemade limoncello.