“Amazing flavors”

La Dolce
Ranked #25 of 578 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
San Marcos, California
“Amazing flavors”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a favorite of my wife and I each time we go to Cabo San Lucas. They have dishes that you will find nowhere else. Our favorite is the Tequilla tres queso appetizer and the Mexican coffee, both of which are served on fire table side. Aside from the great food the service matches as well as wonderful view of the marina. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Cabo San Lucas.

Visited May 2014

• Polish first
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great Italian food at a location that is not right on the main strip. Our family of 5 had dinner here on our last night in Cabo and all of us loved the food. Very fresh and good prices. Would definately recommend. The owner stopped by to check on our food and talked to us for a while. Very friendly. The stuffed gnocchi five cheese appetizer was outstanding.

• Visited June 2014
Astoria, New York
“Great place to eat when you just don't want to see another taco”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Like I've said in another review for a fine restaurant in the vicinity, I imagine this entire block caters to tourists especially. And like I said, I don't really complain too much about that as you've gotta make a living. The food here definitely doesn't disappoint.

We had JUST eaten at another place and I was still craving pizza, and being from New York we take our pizza very very seriously.

Ordered a plain margherita pie and it was excellent. Very cheesy, the crust was thin and a bit crispy. My only complaint is that the tomato sauce is a little different from what I'm used to, but it was still good. I would say it was a little more on the sweet + sour side.

You always judge a spot by how they do their plain pie, and they did a fine job. I can only imagine that the rest of the menu would be very, very good. Well done!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Phil F
“Best food ever !!!!!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We ate here twice in the week we were here and it is fabulous and not overpriced. The people who rate less than 5 are crazy! This is a must in cabo and the lasagna is top notch. Also the pizza and the calzone was all bigger than two hands put together. The fabulous lasagna is only $14 and very much worth it!!!!!!

Anchorage, Alaska
“I'll never visit Cabo and not eat here!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We found La Dolce through a cab drivers recommendation last year and were so blown away by it we ate there twice in 4 days and I signed up on trip advisor for the sole purpose of writing a review on it. We just returned from another trip and another unsurpassed meal at the restaurant.
The Gorgonzola steak is like no other, every pasta meal we had rated at the top of all our eating experiences and the staff is very attentive and friendly!
If you have room for desert, I can also recommend the fiery coffee. It's a real treat just watching it being made at your table.
And as always the owner is very gracious as he visits every patron personally to thank them for visiting.

• Visited June 2014