“The food and service were very good”
Review of La Dolce

La Dolce
Ranked #21 of 596 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We enjoyed our meal, but it was not over the top, it was just very good. The service was very good too. It was very warm in the restaurant and having a soccer match on a big screen tv, took away from the evening. The staff seemed very interested in the game. The restaurant was very quiet and this did not make for a very vibrant evening. Might go back have been here before and it was better.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Started coming here when I first visited cabo about 10 years ago, and always come here for some quality italian food whenever I am in town. No AC, but the fans are more than enough to keep you cool. Indoor and outdoor seating. Extensive menu selections and wine list. Had the linguine pesto and it was one of the best I ever had. Maybe a little hard to find if you are driving yourself, but definitely worth the effort, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Found this place quite by accident last year on our visit to Cabo...and found it to be great. The food is so so tasty and cooked really well..This time around, we actually ate there 2 night out of our 7 night stay in town. Although it's just my husband and I, we always order an array of different things just because we can't decide on just on thing. Everything we have ordered from appetizers to salads to pizza or pasta has not disappointed. The sauces are excellent for bread dipping, which is my favorite part of any Italian meal. We generally finish up by having the tiramisu, which is excellent...and we've had tiramisu in many restaurants in many cities to compare. This place is a must visit when in Cabo. You just need to venture off the tourist strip...It's worth it!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

An unusual cosy small quiet Italian restaurant in the center of the old now rundown but safe downtown area.
Street parking was banned by some stupid probably corrupt mayor which makes it a challenge to drive there .....but the food is delicious, subtle, and 'authentic', whatever that means.
Good salads too.
The only reason not a five star is that the portions are not too generous but certainly a great change from the local seafood, etc.
Been coming to Cabo for over 25 years and eaten there a dozen times so not just a one time opinion. Yum yum.

1  Thank Ethan G
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I was told about this place by a co-worker. One night I was strolling by and decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed. I ordered the seafood and spaghetti and red sauce. Seafood consisted of calamari, shrimp and clams. I also ordered a basket of focaccia bread. Those were great for dipping in the remaining sauce. The meal was excellent. Everything tasted fresh and cooked to perfection. My only complaint was it took a little while to get the check (and the place wasn't that bust.) But al-in-all a great experience.