“Delicious!”

Pancho's Restaurant & Tequila Bar
Ranked #106 of 627 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My family really enjoyed our meal at Pancho's. We were first time visitors and heard about Pancho's from the taxi driver who had picked us up at the airport. I loved the chicken and vegetable soup!!! The guacamole was delightful and so were the margaritas. I can't wait to go back to Pancho's on our next trip to Cabo!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,167)

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Pancho's is a very pedestrian, very run of the mill restaurant. It is also a tourist trap.
It does have the largest display of tequilas that any of us have ever seen. but of the purported 500 different tequilas, many are the stuff that no one can identify the origin of and that comes in fancy, hand blown glass bottles sold as collectibles.
Before our appetizers were served, we were solicited by a caricature artist. Who knows why they let this guy in the restaurant.
OK, so being bugged by a mariachi band during dinner happens in Cabo, but one "no gracias" should be enough. Not at Pancho's.
And upon leaving, the doorman handed us a discount coupon for the jewelry shop right next door with his name on it as "the guy who sent us". Oh well.
The food is average, at best.
The service was forced and is the least friendly in Cabo.
There are so many other better choices in Cabo that Pancho's cannot be recommended.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

It was fine. Not our favorite, but we would go back. Not expensive. Good margaritas. Nice couples restaurant. Quiet.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Pancho's is a wonderful little restaurant that attracts visitors and locals alike. It is basically an open-air facility but the usual breezes keep things comfortable. The traditional decor lends a rustic feel and the musicians keep things entertaining. What brought us back for a second visit was the food and beverages. The chicken soup was a meal in itself and I was tempted to order one to go. My wife had the shrimp & lobster while I had the lobster & arracha beef, which I devoured as quickly as I could cut it. The only disappointment was the sopapillas which were flat and crispy instead of the soft and puffy type we prefer. I felt the prices were reasonable even though the lobster was a bit on the small side. I would highly recommend this restaurant to my closest friends. Definitely worth a visit and it's a short walk to Cabo Wabo and the Marina.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Open air restaurant. Currently the street is torn up in front but should be OK by the middle of the summer. You can still get there but have to watch where you walk. Good food and reasonable prices. Many choices of Tequila.