“Great ambiance and smoky flavors.”
Review of Peacocks

Peacocks
Ranked #83 of 587 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The slow cooked, wood fired flavors of this place were excellent. The garden setting and firepit were also lovely. The flavors of everything I ate were delicious and reflected the wood fire. They even smoked lettuce! I look forward to the chance to return!

There are newer reviews for Peacocks

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Dinner was excellent both times...service was great too. The highlights were the sweet corn soup...best ever, the risotto, the suckling pig...of course afterwards we retired to the comfy seats around the fire pit for some deserts. The chocolate lava cake was the best. I did not like the creme brule, but everything else was excellent

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Dinner @ Peacock's was a Delightful experience!! The Food was Amazing & the Service was Awesome!! The Lobster Chowder was Divine!!! Everything we had was absolutely Delicious! The Atmosphere was so welcoming & inviting. We will definitely be back for another great evening next time in Cabo!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

All I can say is that I don't know why this restaurant does not have a higher ranking here. The food was great , Carols our waiter was really fantastic and ambiance is so romantic and beautiful, we enjoyed our dinner , the only reason I gave them 4 star is that I really wanted to try breakfast and lunch there but they are only open for dinner.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

The place is very plain on the outside, but once you walk inside, it feels magical. I had sea bass and a salad with fresh herbs from the garden.